India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats Bhajji trying there? Three balls very wide off Symonds. Poor!

Australia in a bit of a pickle here. We dont have that big of lead...At least we have a load of batting left. Hussey,Symonds,Hogg,Lee,Johnson,Clark:p

Roy is and now we can forget getting him out. Lets concentrate on Hussey and hope hes run out of his luck.

Hussey doesnt look like getting out. I feel a new batsman is always the best option because on this pitch, a well settled batsman will always look really good.

Hussey doesnt look like getting out. I feel a new batsman is always the best option because on this pitch, a well settled batsman will always look really good.

I dont think Symmonds luck has run out yet.

Australia havent really opened up big. Are they waiting for tomorrow? Looks like survival is not that tough on this wicket though attacking cricket is challenging. For me, a draw now looks the best possible result and it will take a shocking batting performance from India if they have to hand Australia the record 16th win. I am almost ruling out an Indian win.

Edit: Bad light offered and Australia take it. What was that reaction from Kumbke?? I am not at all happy with him. Whenever he is disappointed, he displays it in full measure. That reaction when he was turning his back to Benson almost made me laugh at the same time being disappointed.

Last edited:
really suprised at how the aussies played today really expected them to go for it.
So what if they lost a few more wickets in trying to do it , they would have made enough runs to cover for that.

Now we wont have enough time to bowl india out

really suprised at how the aussies played today really expected them to go for it.
So what if they lost a few more wickets in trying to do it , they would have made enough runs to cover for that.

Now we wont have enough time to bowl india out

I think the rain has affected their gameplan as well as flattened out the pitch a little more than they would have liked.

Now the fifth day's track won't be as totally deadly as if it was totally dry.

Still lot of time left in the game, and you don't know India's record in the fourth innings of late. Two session (50-60 overs) is more than enough time to wrap up the Indians, particularly if Laxman and Tendulkar get out early.

Australia can bat up to an hour before lunch, declare with India needing about 300 runs and then really go all out attack.

Edit: Bad light offered and Australia take it. What was that reaction from Kumbke?? I am not at all happy with him. Whenever he is disappointed, he displays it in full measure. That reaction when he was turning his back to Benson almost made me laugh at the same time being disappointed.

He must have been angry at himslef for not bringing Ishant 1/2 hour before and they would have offered light to batsmen then.

I think the rain has affected their gameplan as well as flattened out the pitch a little more than they would have liked.

Now the fifth day's track won't be as totally deadly as if it was totally dry.

Still lot of time left in the game, and you don't know India's record in the fourth innings of late. Two session (50-60 overs) is more than enough time to wrap up the Indians, particularly if Laxman and Tendulkar get out early.

Australia can bat up to an hour before lunch, declare with India needing about 300 runs and then really go all out attack.

I expect the wall to stand tall again.

Last edited:
I expect the wall to stand tall again.

On the other hand, I expect him to get out early. He's in that kind of form... :p

He has struggled even when the pitch was at its best.

On the other hand, I expect him to get out early. He's in that kind of form... :p

He has struggled even when the pitch was at its best.

He is struggling to score but no problem in spending time at wicket. He has played over 100 balls (16 overs) every time he has gone to bat.

Bad light stops play. I reckon that'll be the day's play. Hussey looks good i expect him to get his 1st ton at the SCG. Australia will probably declare mid way through the 1st session in my opinion.

Bad light stops play. I reckon that'll be the day's play. Hussey looks good i expect him to get his 1st ton at the SCG. Australia will probably declare mid way through the 1st session in my opinion.

You never know. A couple of early wickets in the morning could set the cat amongst the pigeons.
Wickets will also ensure that overs are eaten up in the first session.

I hope the last day is one which this test match deserves.
We have seen high quality cricket and I hope India do not cave in on the last day.

Well it's a boring draw know, nothing to watch know....

Well it's a boring draw know, nothing to watch know....

I've seen wins come out of a lot worse situations than this mate.

P.S I am assuming you mean 'now' by 'know'? I hope so, because if you seriously do mean know, well my reply then looks really silly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread