India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be an interesting last day...se if Hussey can get that 100 and see what Ponting does with his declaration. I'd say a draw is most probable now though.

Johnson, Hogg and Wasim Jaffer will be under enormous pressure tomorrow...hopefully Stuey Clark can hit those cracks.

I reckon it's game over for India as far as a victory is concerned unless a really sporting target is set. I reckon India can bat out 2 sessions though, if need be.

This pitch has definitely worked up on them, way more difficult than expected. In my mind I don't think India can win this now. Seems hard to imagine getting past the new ball and spin all in such quick succession. Although the weather for tomorrow seems perfect with the clouds moving NW and the sun shining bright. Could be a great day.

I can see it now, in 3 weeks on the shelves at K-Mart:

Spectacular Sydney:)
myspaceft8.jpg

LOL at the DVD. Only Warne and McGrath could have manufactured such a victory and they're gone. Plus the Indian batting is much stronger than England's.

The main problem is, if we wanna win the series we should not go out on a limb and give a sporting declaration to ensure we draw this test. However, considering the 15 wins in a row thingo maybe, but I would rather a draw than Australia to lose a test.

There will be an extra half hour of play tommorow. So the match will start at 10 o clock AM i heard. So more time for the Indians to take wickets and the Australians to get runs.

Thats crap Jordan. :) Nah nice stuff.... Hopefully we will be watching Bingas match winning wicket on the last over of the day.

I can see it now, in 3 weeks on the shelves at K-Mart:

Spectacular Sydney:)
myspaceft8.jpg

DVD also comes with a free pet monkey.:cheers

Anyway, dont see a result happening here unless India collapse, which would only ever happen if we had Warney, oh how i miss good ol' Shane.

Anyway, dont see a result happening here unless India collapse, which would only ever happen if we had Warney, oh how i miss good ol' Shane.

Nope.
Warne wouldnt have done anything against an Indian attack.
If you guys had McGrath ten,well,a result would have been possible.

I think the Aussies will set around 300 to chase.
And if that happens,we should see a change in the openers[depends upon no of overs remaining]

Nah, Bucknor's already been slotted in for Perth.

I dont get it.
Why is the BCCI not complaining ?

Benson-okay,this is the first test wherein he has committed blunders.
Bucknor-well he is well past the retirement age.

Maybe he should try FIFA for the South Africa Final 2010.

this is not good for india,as it is they ll find it tough to cope with the bounce in perth and now they have cope with bucknor too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread