India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it wasnt a snick, calm down, Pal (no pun intended;)).

HAYDOS! Get this man some ice, hes on fire!

really need to go for it now 8wickets left and need about 150 more as quick as possible use your feet take some risks hit over the top.
Go for it.

Edit: pfffft as soon as i finish typing an hit post its raining an players are now going off.

well done haydos

Last edited:
Avroneel, where's your Aussie avatar?

Theres still a good 35 overs left in the days play. They can't be doing anything stupid. I'm thinking they should be aiming at a bit over 4 an over to get them a lead of 300, and then 10 overs tommorow scoring @ 5 to leave them 350 ahead with 80 overs for India to bat.

calm down, Pal (no pun intended).

Point taken, I guess I was pretty frustrated with the lack of a breakthrough. When Australia do decide to declare with a reasonable lead, I hope India'll look to attack from the very beginning, perhaps even sending Dhoni to open or allowing him to come one down.

Theres still a good 35 overs left in the days play. They can't be doing anything stupid. I'm thinking they should be aiming at a bit over 4 an over to get them a lead of 300, and then 10 overs tommorow scoring @ 5 to leave them 350 ahead with 80 overs for India to bat.

If the rain plays like this, I dont see them getting anywhere close to 35 overs. May be 25 overs or close to it.

I feel Australia is ahead now just because these two batsmen are well stuck into the crease (with help from the umpires!). Lets see when Australia start their aggression. They havent yet showed it in full flow, but I guess they will eventually today. Its still somewhat easy, and seeing the Indians game against the spinners, I feel they will try to get to a lead of 350 to feel good.

Point taken, I guess I was pretty frustrated with the lack of a breakthrough. When Australia do decide to declare with a reasonable lead, I hope India'll look to attack from the very beginning, perhaps even sending Dhoni to open or allowing him to come one down.

Anything over 300 and I fear India will shut shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread