australian team is on a decline compared to previous years

australia have psychological edge against india

why does india always underperform against australia,
australian team is on a decline compared to previous years

australia have psychological edge against india

I don't think so mate.
India are a good team.

The Indian choices are very tentative.
I'd say go with the lineup that's worked for the last two series. If we lose, we could sub in someone for Sehwag and Yuvraj.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the warm-up game tomorrow which will be telecast on Star Cricket. It will be a good opportunity to see how our team is adjusting to the conditions and the pitches.

Oh sweet. Does star cricket televise warm up's?

I think its ridiculous that they only get 1 warm up to get used to the conditions.

I think its ridiculous that they only get 1 warm up to get used to the conditions.

All matches involving India either practice games or international games are telecasted in here. It also gives us chance to look at new talent in other countries like we saw Tait in action against India last time were down under. Therefore he was not unknown to Indian audience.

I think this thread should now be moved to Current Tours.

Don't forget the 2-day warm up between a couple of the test matches. Yeah... 2-day warmup. It was a three-day, I believe, and the BCCI actually asked for it to be changed into 2 days. Incredulous.

This can go into the current tours now, because India's warm up match has started against Victoria.

India is one of the few teams of recent times to have done well in Australia. Actually drew their previous series 1-1. This time it should be harder for India because they're playing in Perth - the quickest pitch in the country (and probably the world).

Unless the Indian openers do well, I see a lot of low scores from India in this series. Wasim Jaffer - a lot depends on him - and of course our seam bowling attack. Kumble cannot be expected to do much over here.

Star Cricket are televising a game that Fox Sports aren't even covering? Strange.

Allan Wise is doing well against the Indians, not bad considering the fact that this is a second rate Victorian team. McGain is our only automatic 1st team bowler in the side, and Hussey, McDonald, Wade, and maybe Jewell are the 1st team batsmen. Good chance for Finch, Blizzard, Hastings and Siddle to get some experience against the Indians.

Star Cricket are televising a game that Fox Sports aren't even covering? Strange.

Star's own production,explains why...

About the warm-up,well there has been too much cricket played lately.
And i really dont understand the importance of the seven match ODI series played earlier in India.

Star's own production,explains why...

About the warm-up,well there has been too much cricket played lately.
And i really dont understand the importance of the seven match ODI series played earlier in India.
No one does. But one warmup game is important for India to get some practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread