India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Cricket are televising a game that Fox Sports aren't even covering? Strange.

Allan Wise is doing well against the Indians, not bad considering the fact that this is a second rate Victorian team. McGain is our only automatic 1st team bowler in the side, and Hussey, McDonald, Wade, and maybe Jewell are the 1st team batsmen. Good chance for Finch, Blizzard, Hastings and Siddle to get some experience against the Indians.

Even the warm-up matches in England were televised on STAR CRICKET and it was their own production.

rain curtailed the day's play which india wouldn't like,dravid opened the innings which seems a like would be the trend in the 1st test.

Well Dravid is certainly opening and also looked confortable. Ganguly was edgy at beggining but grew in confidence with game. Sachin was looking sublime untill his innings was curtailed by Paul Riffel (not bowler but umpire this time :)). Given out on No Ball.

I think India will go down in first test in 3 days. In Sydney we might draw. Perth another 3 days. Adelaide we might win. So result 2-1 Australia.

I think India will lose the first Test becuase of the shock of playing Australia in Australia, draw the second, with the third and draw the fourth.

That would leave the series as a 1-1 draw.

I think India will lose the first Test becuase of the shock of playing Australia in Australia, draw the second, with the third and draw the fourth.

That would leave the series as a 1-1 draw.

We won't even last 2 days in Perth let alone win it.

Maybe the series prediction wasn't in order of the venues.

Point taken.

But still I dont think we will loose due the fact of playing Australia in Australia. The main reason for loss will be:
1) No acclimatization will hurt us bad in MCG Boxing Day. Only brilliance like Sehwags 195 last time can save this test match.
2) Sydney has been fav ground for Indians and hence we will compete there.
3) Perth has got all its nasty bounce back so no guess who will win there.
4) By time we reach Adelaide our batsmen would have got measure of pitches and maybe some magic by Kumble and Zaheer in bowling.

I think India will go down in first test in 3 days. In Sydney we might draw. Perth another 3 days. Adelaide we might win. So result 2-1 Australia.[/QUOTE]

I agree,the 1st test will be over in 3 days and it will be bcci's fault.

Shame about the rain would have been interesting seeing what India got to after those 3 wickets by Wise.

Melbourne-the rain will play spoilsport.
Sydney-expect India to win here.
Perth-Will take the class of the Big 4 to bail us out.
Adelaide-Most probably will be the decider.

Not a very pleasing sight if you're an India in my opinion, nothing really to smile about, because 3 top players failing....

Well,if you did see the manner in which they fell-it was sort of unlucky.

Jaffer-absolutley no need to pull right after he had come to the crease.

Laxman- A touch unlucky to be given caught behind.

Tendulkar-Inside edge onto the stumps.

The dismissals weren't real dismissals.No poor shots played[except Jaffer].Other two were unlucky.

I dont think we will lose in Melbourne (if its a good batting track). Our players are more modern, and will quickly adjust to the conditions (Dravid and Ganguly have already done so). Sachin was unlucky, but he looked real good.

I feel India will draw at Melbourne, win at Sydney, lose at Perth with Adelaide being the decider.

I think I'm going to be having some late nights over the Christmas break, if not all nighters....

I think I'm going to be having some late nights over the Christmas break, if not all nighters....

Thats how you should watch cricket, if you live in America at least. :p
When India tours the West Indies and we're in the same time zone, it just doesn't feel right...

India to win at Sydney and I'm edging a win at Adelaide but that should be the decider. Perth will be a big Aussie win. Test number one is huge - Goal should be a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread