India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that allow every other test playing nation to boycott umpires that have given everyone some bad decisions???

So should Australia now ask for the 2005 Ashes back since some bad decisions were given????

uh, ive had enough for today, but i can only see it getting worse since Indias media will brainwash them.

Oh and what did Symonds do so wrong, you were complaining about his behaviour?

Just forget it, you ll never get though. it will just turn like earlier today.

Funny how the Aussies have to defend themselves even in victory. Look, it was just not their best win ever, as India fought every inch of the way and only bad luck took the game away from us.

I agree that in Melbourne that we were dominated from day 1, but here it was anybody's game.

BTW Kumble had a plumb LBW decision turned down in the second innings just when Hayden and Hussey were starting to put together their partnership. It would have made a huge difference as well -- funny how the Aussies are ignoring that one.

So it's ridiculous to suggest that they were dominating all the way.

Quit being gloaters and we'll quit being whiners.

Yeh, because you are Indian, you have to have everything your way? He was looking shaky at times and if Hayden weren't injured he would've caught that regulation slip catch.

What? The guy has a solid defense, that's why.

He was dropped, ok, but you cannot just say he wouldn't have survived for a long time, I'm not saying he wouldn't have gotten out soon after or anything, but it's not right to just assume that he definitely would have.

Nothing to do with his nationality.

LOL. You wish mate. Tendulkar was the main carrier for that innings, with his attack and lower order support with him. If Tendulkar were given that LBW then it would've been a lead of only around 100. Australia had full-control over their 2nd innings and pretty much gilded to 400+ while losing 4 cheap wickets. Australia would've easily set a benchmark total of 500 if those first innings decisions were actually right.

If my aunty would have been man then she would have been my uncle.

Aren't you aware of two main facts/drawbacks of Pathan's bowling being spotted out yesterday by Wasim Akram?

1) He(Pathan) is using his thumb grip over the ball wrongly which is preventing him from getting better swing.

2) While delivering the ball, he is not bending his body backwards to increase the pace. Rather he(his body) is coming bit frontwards.

I am not aware, if there is an article, please show me to it.

1) Are you aware which grip Pathan has which prevents him from swinging it properly. As a left arm bowler myself, I am intrigued.

2) That is an interesting arguement. To lean back or not, that is the ethical question. On one level, weight is going back which negates the run up, but on another level, it helps you coil to create a better explosion. However, I agree with Wasim Akram that it is a way which Pathan loses pace. But be assured that he will lose some accuracy if he starts leaning back.

They should hire Wasim as a bowling consultant, he seems to really know his stuff.

Thanks for ignoring my post. Anyway, you can't compare a dishonest catch or a poor decision to a dropped catch.

I was actually typing my post up when you were writing that. Considering there's a massive amount of traffic going on here. Barely stating the fact that if Australia had their ways then Dravid would've been out.

India had 4 or 5 bad decisions for every single bad decision against Australia.

Hardly balances out. Let's not go down that route???

Well Stop bringing it up, any team that plays in India cop the same thing.....same as in england and west indies and every other country....... so get over it.

He was dropped, ok, but you cannot just say he wouldn't have survived for a long time, I'm not saying he wouldn't have gotten out soon after or anything, but it's not right to just assume that he definitely would have.

Absolutely right.

So it's ridiculous to suggest that they were dominating all the way.

Quit being gloaters and we'll quit being whiners.
I cant recall ANYONE saying we dominated the game... India dominated the first few days, and Australia took control towards the end, just like the England Australia game last year in Adelaide.

BTW Kumble had a plumb LBW decision turned down in the second innings just when Hayden and Hussey were starting to put together their partnership. It would have made a huge difference as well -- funny how the Aussies are ignoring that one.

LBW decisions are always iffy. There is a million parameters. Drift and spin as well as not knowing how far out of the crease the batsman is can trick the eye.

For the record though, that was out.

I was actually typing my post up when you were writing that. Considering there's a massive amount of traffic going on here. Barely stating the fact that if Australia had their ways then Dravid would've been out.

Which ways? Whats the secret of Australia then?

I wasn't implying anything with nationality, it was a sarcastic joke. Yes, he was dropped, and if I can't say that he might've won then Indians fans have no right to say they would've won. Situations would've been different, run chasing would 've been a different amount, wickets wouldn't have been taken the way they were. So unless Indian fans stop saying they could've won then I have every right to voice my opinion on the facet of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread