India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this defeat is actually a good tonic for India. Kumble and the team will be smarting in defeat now and this should bring them together like nothing else. Particularly the umpiring issue...

I expect a surprise at Perth for the Aussies. They'll go on so confidently there and India will counter with a lot of force.

My BOLD prediction. India will beat Australia at Perth...

We watch match on Star which takes partial pictures from Channel 9 and thank god we dont have to listen to the australian commentators.

Our commentators aren't actually biased. They speak there opinion freely. And I actually like these commentators. Just because you're an Australian hater doesn't mean you have to attempt to troll everything...Who wants to troll commentators? What's next in line? Australian stadium?

Our commentators aren't actually biased. They speak there opinion freely. And I actually like these commentators. Just because you're an Australian hater doesn't mean you have to attempt to troll everything...Who wants to troll commentators? What's next in line? Australian stadium?

Whos sid they were biased. You just asumed it. I dont like listening to them.

Rabbitoh rob
Aussies r world champs...but wthout luck they couldnt've win tis match.

I think this defeat is actually a good tonic for India. Kumble and the team will be smarting in defeat now and this should bring them together like nothing else. Particularly the umpiring issue...

I expect a surprise at Perth for the Aussies. They'll go on so confidently there and India will counter with a lot of force.

My BOLD prediction. India will beat Australia at Perth...

Had it been Adelaide i would have believed you. Dont see that happening at perth.

Most Australian commentators are biased. Indian commentators (particularly on ESPN/Star) are even more biased, but then I don't think bias is a factor to judge commentary quality.

I'm bored sick of Harsha Bhogle's ridiculous metaphors and poetry on words. He sounds so childish talking about how a cricket match is like a Hindi movie and rubbish.

Ian Chappell was actually very annoyed when Harsha started being so tense and talked nonsense during the last hour of the match.

For somebody with a track record of bias like Steve Bucknor, he should be boycotted.

UH! This is why every single person (bar other people in the same mindset as you) Is annoyed at this!

STEVE BUCKNOR ISN'T BIASED!

Okay? Yeah, he made some shocking decisions, but he isn't god damn biased.

I hate it how some of you Indians get onto something, and you over exaggerate everything and make it into a personal attack on your country. Uhhh!

Exactly... If one decision was made india could've saved da match.

You don't get it do you? yes its true if one bad decision to Australia and India would have saved the match and both teams had bad umpiring just India copped a bit more. If India were good enough they would have won it anyway it just when your vsing a better opponent you start to sulk more on decisions instead of getting on with the job and trying harder next over.

Ian Chappell was actually very annoyed when Harsha started being so tense and talked nonsense during the last hour of the match.

Ian Chappell commentates on Channel Nine though.. What was he doing with her. Hehe, can you give us a general idea on what was said, that sounds funny, Chappell is the biggest tool.

UH! This is why every single person (bar other people in the same mindset as you) Is annoyed at this!

STEVE BUCKNOR ISN'T BIASED!

Okay? Yeah, he made some shocking decisions, but he isn't god damn biased.

I hate it how some of you Indians get onto something, and you over exaggerate everything and make it into a personal attack on your country. Uhhh!
You have no idea of the history between India and steve bucknor. goes way back into the 1990s.

He's always been anti-india and I've watched a lot of cricket... for almost 15 years now.

Ian Chappell commentates on Channel Nine though.. What was he doing with her. Hehe, can you give us a general idea on what was said, that sounds funny, Chappell is the biggest tool.

He said that

"I wouldn't want to be in the same dressing room as you are, Harsha, if we're trying to save the game."

Last edited:
You have no idea of the history between India and steve bucknor. goes way back into the 1990s.

He's always been anti-india and I've watched a lot of cricket... for almost 15 years now.

Oh really Mr Paranoid? What is it he exactly has against the Indians? Can you give us a reason why he deliberately throws the game towards the opposing team? Any other teams he hates? Any he loves? I know for one he certainly doesn't love Australia because I recall during the Ashes 2005 they copped some shocking (ones worse than the decisions in this test) against them from Bucknor.

I'm sorry, but its a load of rubbish.

We got over the fact that Kasper was not out at Edgbaston 05 in a couple of days, and that decided a WHOLE series. You never know what would've happened if Symonds had of gone out. We may have bowled you out for 200 odd.

I say stop complaining and move on to the next test match.

I sort've think Bucknor's Anti-Indian by the way I saw him umpire in this Test Match. Then again, I know allot of people who are Anti-India.

India will be lucky to make it to Adelaide if Tait plays in Perth.

Oh really Mr Paranoid? What is it he exactly has against the Indians? Can you give us a reason why he deliberately throws the game towards the opposing team? Any other teams he hates? Any he loves? I know for one he certainly doesn't love Australia because I recall during the Ashes 2005 they copped some shocking (ones worse than the decisions in this test) against them from Bucknor.

I'm sorry, but its a load of rubbish.

He has been biased against India for as long as I've watched cricket. I have the evidence of my own cricket knowledge and don't need anybody else to tell me I'm right or wrong.

I am not speculating on the reasons why, but how is that every time India get a bad decision against them and not for them from Bucknor.

For an umpire who makes innocent mistakes, he makes far too many against India over a period of a decade, no less. He's always pulled up Indian players over offences while conveniently ignoring the opposition too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread