India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look none of us have any problems with the Melbourne defeat, ok?

But if the umpiring is as pathetic as it was here in Sydney, you're damn right about that... won't we just blame the new umpire or what! :rolleyes:

That honestly seems like the Indian mindset, always look to blame someone. But I know it isn't, there are some level headed ones around (I'm looking in Suren and Mob's direction)

Please don't use the word 'we' there buddy, because I know for a fact that all the Indian fans on here aren't in the same mindset as you, and you certainly aren't speaking for everybody.

That honestly seems like the Indian mindset, always look to blame someone. But I know it isn't, there are some level headed ones around (I'm looking in Suren and Mob's direction)

Please don't use the word 'we' there buddy, because I know for a fact that all the Indian fans on here aren't in the same mindset as you, and you certainly aren't speaking for everybody.

Who are you to judge us Indians? First you are always provoking me into making a statement and then you want me to agree with whatever you say?

I have accepted the defeat in as good grace as I can, but you insist on provoking me again and again.

It's not just me that thinks the Bucknor is biased. Even the Indian team management have asked the ICC to change umpires, so there goes your theory about me being alone on this issue.

Kindly stop posting replies to whatever I write. I think that would help in stopping this right now.

Read this news item: http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/007200801061550.htm

Yes, many Indians have a problem with Steve Bucknor and if you cannot accept that, then just move on to another topic. Why you insist on bringing it up is beyond me, unless your main intention is to get me to reply against you.

What's with Kumble saying the Australian's werent playing in the spirit of the game, the same guy whose no 11 deliberately went out to bat with one glove to eat up a bit of time before a runner came out. And why the hell were RP singh and SHarma still standing there like idiots when they got out.

Well I for one agree with Hairshankar, If the Umpiring is abysmal, like this test then we should blame the Umpire, after all, Symonds wickets only cost us 131runs and the wicket of Dravid in the second innings was only a huge blow losing our most solid player.....:rolleyes:

See its always some else s fault when i comes to certain Indians...Take responsibility for your own actions.

I take full responsibility for my opinions. Who said I didn't?

This is a perfect example of an unwarranted provocation. And yet I refrain from abusing you personally because I think that's playing right into your hands and that's exactly what you would like, isn't it?

What's with Kumble saying the Australian's werent playing in the spirit of the game, the same guy whose no 11 deliberately went out to bat with one glove to eat up a bit of time before a runner came out. And why the hell were RP singh and SHarma still standing there like idiots when they got out.

They idolize M.Clarke

Well I for one agree with Hairshankar, If the Umpiring is abysmal, like this test then we should blame the Umpire, after all, Symonds wickets only cost us 131runs and the wicket of Dravid in the second innings was only a huge blow losing our most solid player.....:rolleyes:

You mean losing the guy who gets his 50 after a day of batting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread