India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really Mr Paranoid? What is it he exactly has against the Indians? Can you give us a reason why he deliberately throws the game towards the opposing team? Any other teams he hates? Any he loves? I know for one he certainly doesn't love Australia because I recall during the Ashes 2005 they copped some shocking (ones worse than the decisions in this test) against them from Bucknor.

I'm sorry, but its a load of rubbish.

Well the situation becomes even simpler then, Bucknor is justa really rubbish umpire....:rolleyes:

We got over the fact that Kasper was not out at Edgbaston 05 in a couple of days, and that decided a WHOLE series. You never know what would've happened if Symonds had of gone out. We may have bowled you out for 200 odd.

I say stop complaining and move on to the next test match.

That's how I look at things too.

Everything would've been different, but whatever happens, happened. The best thing we can do is try to look towards Perth.

Ian Chappell commentates on Channel Nine though.. What was he doing with her. Hehe, can you give us a general idea on what was said, that sounds funny, Chappell is the biggest tool.

It was just that Harsha was getting excited every time bowl hit pads. Chappell asked him to quite down and said he would not have wanted to be sitting next to him if he was to bat next in this situation.

Best Australian comentators: Slats and Deano. I dont like commentators criticizing players cos they would have done excatly the same or worse had they been playing.

Our commentators aren't actually biased. They speak there opinion freely. And I actually like these commentators. Just because you're an Australian hater doesn't mean you have to attempt to troll everything...Who wants to troll commentators? What's next in line? Australian stadium?

Hmm there more open in who they support. When Harbhajan was cautioned the commentators (Ian Chappel and Michael Slater) seemed to be annoyed with his behaviour and suggested he won't last long. They even said that Harbhjan deserved the "throat to head bowling". But i love Richie Benaud. He put it perfectly in his reply to Slater's comment about a yellow card "and he'll wrap the yellow card around his bat". Slater, Lawry and Benaud aren't bad (the last one is bloody awesome) but others are absolute dick heads. Its so frustrating. The audience always hear about what the Aussies should and could do. At least overseas (with the exception of SA commentators) the commentary allows the audience to anticipate what both teams try to come up with. They're biased alright. The FOX SPORTS commentators are quite annoying but atleast the audience can view the game in two points- like Victoria will look to consolidate and perhaps stand outside their crease while NSW would probably bowl fuller, etc etc. Yes, they're horribly biased and one tracked. They don't bother to provide the other side of the coin except for Benaud, Lawry and at times Slater and Nicholas.

We got over the fact that Kasper was not out at Edgbaston 05 in a couple of days, and that decided a WHOLE series. You never know what would've happened if Symonds had of gone out. We may have bowled you out for 200 odd.

I say stop complaining and move on to the next test match.

It would help not to complain if people don't keep provoking Indian fans so much here...

Hahaha and then they are going to blame it on the new umpire hahahaha
Look none of us have any problems with the Melbourne defeat, ok?

But if the umpiring is as pathetic as it was here in Sydney, you're damn right about that... won't we just blame the new umpire or what! :rolleyes:

Now that i've changed my mined i think a Indian umpire will be best as he will make wrong decisions against Australia and we will win anyway to prove it

We'll prove it the other way round. Just wait for the next tour of Australia to India. We'll cream your team. :p

This is what you get for managing to draw a match you should have lost against England at lords :D Yuvraj could well be going out of the side I'd guess, he's over hyped anyway. I find it hard to look past an Aussie whitewash now weather providing. Bucknors not biased, he might be a poor umpire but theres no way he's biased, there would be no reason for it. The Indians probably do get more poor umpiring decisions than nyone else but thats because they act like this when they get them, it puts the umpires under a lot more pressure than when people just accept it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread