India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See its always some else s fault when i comes to certain Indians...Take responsibility for your own actions.

I dont see Aussie saying they played bad when they loose. Its always pitch, weather or the cabbie who drove them to stadium.

I take full responsibility for my opinions. Who said I didn't?

This is a perfect example of an unwarranted provocation. And yet I refrain from abusing you personally because I think that's playing right into your hands and that's exactly what you would like, isn't it?

Are you over it yet? lol

Cmon lets just move to the third test!!! When is it by the way haha?

'Teuffal' (wha?) is the best umpire in the world, but his Australian, so he can't umpire the series.

His name is the german spelling for "the devil". I'm aware of that fact but i wish they avoided the whole neutrality umpiring. I agree with Steve Waugh when he says the best umpires need to be present.

Hmmm i hear this Doctrove fellow from the Windies is decent. I like Aleem Dar though he does get intimidated by the crowd.

They idolize M.Clarke

Lol, that is a good one.

I think only RP Singh was trying to idolize Clarke because if you're the last man out you're likely to stand at the crease feeling crap and depressed...

I dont see Aussie saying they played bad when they loose. Its always pitch, weather or the cabbie who drove them to stadium.
Hang on, i do recall the last time we lost was i think the 2005 Ashes. And i recall no one BLAMED any of those things you mentioned for our defeat, although they did contribute.

But you see, those are NATURAL things, Australia played poorly in one or two matches in the ashes and people admitted it freely. once again, stop blameing others.

Bucknor is widely despised by Indians because he has got a long history of giving bad decisions against India.

India batted poorly but if you consider the amount of extra runs pointing, hussey and symonds were allowed to score or the critical juncture at which sourav and dravid were given out it wont be wrong to say that the umpires helped autralia in a big big way. What happened in this test match is just not fair. The umpires never allowed a fair competition.

Last edited:
His name is the german spelling for "the devil". I'm aware of that fact but i wish they avoided the whole neutrality umpiring. I agree with Steve Waugh when he says the best umpires need to be present.

Hmmm i hear this Doctrove fellow from the Windies is decent. I like Aleem Dar though he does get intimidated by the crowd.

Doctrove is in same league as Bucknor.

Hang on, i do recall the last time we lost was i think the 2005 Ashes. And i recall no one BLAMED any of those things you mentioned for our defeat, although they did contribute.

But you see, those are NATURAL things, Australia played poorly in one or two matches in the ashes and people admitted it freely. once again, stop blameing others.

They keep attempting to find ways to hate Australia.

Oh win number 17 would be SWEET. ;)

I take full responsibility for my opinions. Who said I didn't?

This is a perfect example of an unwarranted provocation. And yet I refrain from abusing you personally because I think that's playing right into your hands and that's exactly what you would like, isn't it?

Your said it your self,

Originally Posted by harishankar
It would help not to complain if people don't keep provoking Indian fans so much here...

Your accusing people of provication, adults take responsibility for themselves. They dont say he provoced me into it!! I have not personally attacked you have i?

Last edited:
You mean losing the guy who gets his 50 after a day of batting?

Yes obviously, what else would I mean, the gut offers solidity when batting in these situations and I think you forgot to mention your opinion about the Symonds dismissal...

Now that i've changed my mined i think a Indian umpire will be best as he will make wrong decisions against Australia and we will win anyway to prove it
That's already happened actually in the ODI series. Suresh Shastri made 3 shocking decisions which should've sent Sachin Tendulkar on his way before he even reached double figures but no and Tendulkar went onto make a score that enabled India to pass 300 and go onto win the game.

Who are you to judge us Indians? First you are always provoking me into making a statement and then you want me to agree with whatever you say?

I have accepted the defeat in as good grace as I can, but you insist on provoking me again and again.

It's not just me that thinks the Bucknor is biased. Even the Indian team management have asked the ICC to change umpires, so there goes your theory about me being alone on this issue.

Kindly stop posting replies to whatever I write. I think that would help in stopping this right now.

Read this news item: http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/007200801061550.htm

Yes, many Indians have a problem with Steve Bucknor and if you cannot accept that, then just move on to another topic. Why you insist on bringing it up is beyond me, unless your main intention is to get me to reply against you.

I've replied to you 3 times, and you've made about 15 posts :rolleyes:

And if you don't want to have your posts replied to, don't post. It is a forum you know. If you'd rather your posts be lost and not looked at by anybody, just make a signature saying "please don't reply to me" to give us a heads up before you rip into someone for replying.

You have accepted the defeat? Since when is it your job to accept it? I don't care if you have 'accepted' it or not, it doesn't worry me. And really, the posts of yours I have replied to, so have numerous amounts of people and it is unfair you are singling me out here.

And I believe I made a clear point that I was avoiding 'judging you indians' DIDN'T YOU NOTICE I WROTE "NOT ALL OF THEM HAVE THE SAME MINDSET AS YOU" Uh! why are you criticising me over something I consciously avoided doing?

Do you have 100% knowledge of the English language and do you read all posts through this is what I typed: "That honestly seems like the Indian mindset, always look to blame someone. But I know it isn't, there are some level headed ones around" How am I judging the Indian people, notice the words 'BUT I KNOW IT ISN'T'?

And I also NEVER said you were alone on that issue, infact I have replied to 4 (yes, 4, a number!) people who have the same mindset as you and told them that I think it is incorrect.

My opinion is that Bucknor isn't biased and it is just a coincidences he has made bad decisions against India in the past. If you feel that opinion is trying to "provoke" you, I hope you don't run across a real provocative comment in your life, you might break down.

Really, I'm sorry if I am upsetting you, or offending you, I am just posting my opinion on the matter..After all it is a forum :)

P.S: I find it funny you also accused Rabbitoh Rob on making provocative comments too, heh, we are just expressing opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread