India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man what an atrocious umpiring match tho its pretty hard when India have to vs not only Australia but the Umpires as well. Bucknor should have been sacked from the ICC at least 2 years ago , consistently one of the worst umpires of the last few years yet smart ICC they let him officiate in crucial games and series. Who noes what the ICC would do now , they might give him the raise. Quite appauled by the behaviour of the Aussie team, tho not suprised they are like this always and never play in the spirit of the game, ruthless and dont have any class about them whatsoever.

Ricky Ponting is a little twit who really needs to grow up and be mature, this whole harbhajan/symonds incident couldve been avoided if Kumble and ponting had a meeting with symonds and harbhajan after the day but no he decided to be a twit.

Micheal Clarke really needs to learn some respect, see him when Tendulkar was batting in the first innings when Tendulkar had something in his eye he was trying to get out and Micheal Clarke was rudely gesturing towards Tendulkar to hurry up, how bout u learn to respect a legend u little numbskull.

Thought i was gonna see a really good contest India V Australia , all we got was India V Australia & Umpires

Wheres your proof when you say same things about Indians?
No one said anything in last test match. In Future Cup where we were beaten no one blamed anyone. No in last Border Gavaskar trophy. Where the hell you got this Idea.
Last time India were downunder these were aussie remarks --
> India managed drwa at Gabba and we lost quick wikets in first innings because pitch was green.
> We dont have our best bowlers to bowl so we los Adelaide test match.

Man India has been playing without our pace lineup of (Zaheer, Sreesanth and Munaf).

My proofs here in the forums everyone has heard the minority (not all indian fans on here have carried on) of indian fans carry on about umpireing and generally being sore loosers. I even read Dravid, who is in maybe career worst form, would of saved us if he was not hard done by. Now thats drawing at straws..

Mate this is about cricket not globalisation....lets not start about the bloody phone call we receive at dinner time every night before to do not call register.
LOL. :D:D Have some reps. well i'm all repped out but have some tomorrow.
If Harbajans banned for one of the next coupl of games we might get to see the best from Ponting which is just what the Indians need

Last edited:
Manee can you name the channel plz coz i have not seen it yet.

I cannot but I have heard it from several separate sources on another forum who say they have seen it on TV because I live in England.

My proofs here in the forums everyone has heard the minority (not all indian fans on here have carried on) of indian fans carry on about umpireing and generally being sore loosers. I even read Dravid, who is in maybe career worst form, would of saved us if he was not hard done by. Now thats drawing at straws..

Its fans who are crying not the team. Get it. Not the team. Those comments were from team.

fans will always defend there team.

Man what an atrocious umpiring match tho its pretty hard when India have to vs not only Australia but the Umpires as well. Bucknor should have been sacked from the ICC at least 2 years ago , consistently one of the worst umpires of the last few years yet smart ICC they let him officiate in crucial games and series. Who noes what the ICC would do now , they might give him the raise. Quite appauled by the behaviour of the Aussie team, tho not suprised they are like this always and never play in the spirit of the game, ruthless and dont have any class about them whatsoever.

Ricky Ponting is a little twit who really needs to grow up and be mature, this whole harbhajan/symonds incident couldve been avoided if Kumble and ponting had a meeting with symonds and harbhajan after the day but no he decided to be a twit.

Micheal Clarke really needs to learn some respect, see him when Tendulkar was batting in the first innings when Tendulkar had something in his eye he was trying to get out and Micheal Clarke was rudely gesturing towards Tendulkar to hurry up, how bout u learn to respect a legend u little numbskull.

Thought i was gonna see a really good contest India V Australia , all we got was India V Australia & Umpires

Join the Party.....

Anyway all I was trying to say was India are a very good team compared to Australia as an LEDC.

Anyways I would pick Bowden and Rauf for the next match...

True, but Munaf is nowhere near one of out best bowlers....:p

Zaheer Khan is the best Test match seamer. RP Singh is the second best Test match seamer. Sreesanth is hot and cold but I'd say that he is the third and Munaf is definately the fourth. Munaf Patel is a very good bowler, it was a mistake not to pick him to play in Australia.

harishankar is this provication, or can only Aussie fans do this as well?
Ponting is up there in legend status so where is his respect?

There was one thing missed Scion Kid. The LBW shout when Kumble was bowling to Hussey who was on 45. Hit him middle of middle stump. Not given. Benson. Terrible decision. By the way was Dhoni out cause the whole crowd thought he wasn't after the reply.

Yeah he was out. Where is the bat Dhoni. It was Symmonds bowling and still using pads.

Tendulkar is more of a legend that Ponting by some distance....

You get back only what you give.

The complaint is not just from fans but from the Indian team as well. So stop singling me out...

On Ponting: He's lost the respect of the Indian team and fans after he claimed a false catch. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread