India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if this thread became 3rd, if not the 2nd biggest thread ever on PC.

Mate keep your mouth shut. You have no idea of the politics that circulate Indian cricket nor do you understand the lack of infrastructure. Engalnd have around 300 million people but look at their cricket team! Grow up mate and you'll see the world.

Australia are at the moment churning out top class players but like the West Indies Australia will stop dominating and will collaspse in the future. It happens. Its a cycle. No one in the 80s thought WI would ever go down the way it has nor have they ever thought Australia would be so dominating. Who knows. Bangladesh might own in the future.

Umm England has 60 million...

Engalnd have around 300 million people but look at their cricket team! Grow up mate and you'll see the world.
300 million people but only a tiny fraction of those are cricket fans and players whilst in Australia and to a much larger extent India more of the populaton on average are cricket fans.

You get back only what you give.

The complaint is not just from fans but from the Indian team as well. So stop singling me out...

On Ponting: He's lost the respect of the Indian team and fans after he claimed a false catch. Period.

Cant you see its a double standard you have. I singled you out here beacuse you are the one who accused me of Provication yet there is no mention of that previous post from you? why is this?

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread became 3rd, if not the 2nd biggest thread ever on PC.

There are 2 months to go still on this one. Whats the record for best thread.

Cant you see its a double standard you have. I singled you out here beacuse you are the one who accused me of Provication yet there is no mention of that previous post from you? why is this?

OK, OK, I admit it. I plead Guilty. May god forgive my soul now :p

My proofs here in the forums everyone has heard the minority (not all indian fans on here have carried on) of indian fans carry on about umpireing and generally being sore loosers. I even read Dravid, who is in maybe career worst form, would of saved us if he was not hard done by. Now thats drawing at straws..

Mate we are carrying on about Umpiring because it single handily changed the game from it being competitive to it ending up being a display of farcical umpiring.

300 million people but only a tiny fraction of those are cricket fans and players whilst in Australia and to a much larger extent India more of the populaton on average are cricket fans.

Best player dont always make it to teams here. You need to be influential to get selected in state teams.

27000 posts. :p

Thats nonsense. No one can beat that.

Last edited:
Ive noticed Tendulkar isnt playing his glorius pull shot anymore? There were many instances in Melbourne where he thought about but pulled out at the last minute. Maybe it was the pitch, i didnt get to see much of his Innings at the Sydney game....

Ive noticed Tendulkar isnt playing his glorius pull shot anymore? There were many instances in Melbourne where he thought about but pulled out at the last minute. Maybe it was the pitch, i didnt get to see much of his Innings at the Sydney game....

He doesn't do it these days which is a pity. But after his glorious 150 nobody will be complaining.

he'll need that shot in perth though.

Back problem. He does not play paddle shot to spinners also due to that.

Yer ive noticed ponting isnt playing that pull shot as well much in this series , oh wait he hasnt had time to, too busy being a bunny for Harbhajan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread