India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god someone stopped the complaining. Though i am culprit cause i complained to my Aussy friend the whole way back home. So i sorta unleashed the anger on him...

Well India would be stupid not to drop Yuvraj now. Sehwag in for Jaffer MAYBE cause Jaffer isn't clicking. Pathan needs a recall in place of Sharma and i think Kartik should come back in for maybe Yuvraj. Who else is there in the fringe?

i think Yuvi can go back to India with his model girlfriend and come back for ODI series.

Nah mate its not the smallest of things, they are absoulute pricks on the field and if it means to be an absolute prick to win the match they will do it. But it comes naturally to them so i guess they dont have to try that much
Being intimidating is an advantage in any sport. But i guess we are grown up with Aussie Rules and Rugby, so you probaly dont really get what imtimidation on the sporting arena is about.

karnog said:
Thank god someone stopped the complaining. Though i am culprit cause i complained to my Aussy friend the whole way back home. So i sorta unleashed the anger on him...

Well India would be stupid not to drop Yuvraj now. Sehwag in for Jaffer MAYBE cause Jaffer isn't clicking. Pathan needs a recall in place of Sharma and i think Kartik should come back in for maybe Yuvraj. Who else is there in the fringe?

The change that will take place is Sehwag coming in for Jaffer.
Yuvraj-No.

I really see no reason as to why young Ishant needs to be dropped after a good bowling performance.Also,we might see Harbhajan being dropped to make way for Pathan.

i think Yuvi can go back to India with his model girlfriend and come back for ODI series.

Deepika is playing well.Target the captain,then the vice-captain.
Who's next ?
The ex-captain ?:p

You do know that he had the chance to end Dravid's (I think it was?) innings, everyone was jumping about and he told everyone he didn't catch it.

Ponting was asked in the press conference (by an aggressive Indian journalist) if he did catch it and he reacted very well and I think he honestly believe he caught it.

I've had it with the Australian players doing the smallest of things, and everyone blowing it out of proportion.

By the way harishankar, I'm sorry I replied to you I know you don't like it but I would've replied to anyone who said that. ;)

Being intimidating is an advantage in any sport. But i guess we are grown up with Aussie Rules and Rugby, so you probaly dont really get what imtimidation on the sporting arena is about.

Mate i was born in Australia and Live in Australia. And its not about being intimidating its about being total dicks on the field, and showing no respect or having any class about when u win. Which is why this Asutralian team will never have the same respect as say a dominating sports person such as a Tiger Woods, Roger Federer or a Ronaldinho

Here is my starting line up for the next test...

1) Virender Sehwag
2) Rahul Dravid
3) VVS Laxman
4) Sachin Tendulkar
5) Sourav Ganguly
6) Yuvraj Singh
7) Mahendra Dhoni +
8) Irfan Pathan
9) Anil Kumble C
10) Harbhajan Singh
11) RP Singh

I still have faith that Yuvraj can deliver the goods and Sehwag has to come in for Jaffer, Jaffer is becoming Lee's bunny....

Would you actually play Harbhajan at Perth ?

Probably because he could Ponting out early again :rolleyes:

Nah, come to think about it I would play Ishant Sharma instead of Harbhajan...

I would really like to see Pankaj make his debut at Perth.
The guy is 6'5 and you can imagine the kind of bounce he can get from Perth.
India might even experiment a bit by going in with 5 bowlers seeing as Pathan and Pankaj can bat a bit.

What about Panknaj Singh? Any chance for him.

Nope, Pathan is ahead of him in being picked for the next test...

Besdies he might play in the ODI series theefore he won't play in the test series...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread