India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate i was born in Australia and Live in Australia. And its not about being intimidating its about being total dicks on the field, and showing no respect or having any class about when u win. Which is why this Asutralian team will never have the same respect as say a dominating sports person such as a Tiger Woods, Roger Federer or a Ronaldinho

Can you give an example of "showing no respect or having any class" because i can t think of one.

Last edited:
Nope, Pathan is ahead of him in being picked for the next test...

Besdies he might play in the ODI series theefore he won't play in the test series...

Better than Pankaj than VRV Singh.

India's attack will be lead by RP Singh then in the 3rd Test.
Well,he too has bowled well.
Indian bowlers have generally performed well.
On the last tour,Zaheer was down with an injury-in stepped Pathan and Balaji.
This time round too-RP,Ishant have done well.Pankaj might just get a crack.

well well well. india robbed by the so called elite panel. we deserved a draw in this test or maybe a win.

take away all of australias free runs and add the wickets that india would of have it left and this game would of been diffrent.
i am not complaining about any lbw decisions as times it is hard to give but. when there are clear edges, 3rd umpire making shocking decisions. dravid out clearly not out and then the best australia need wickets lets ask them if it was out. dont make me laugh.

india outplayed australia at times in this test and if the umpires did not want to cheat this series would be 1-1.

australia remind me of football. chelsea and arsenal good teams no lie very very good teams but when they are under pressure or they are sturggling they start moaning and crying like babies. today i heard they were appealing for things that were never even out.

australia are a great team they have a great setup where good players allways get brought in to the team and they play great cricket.

what angries me is that if you cant even get decisions to go your way against australia how you going to beat them.

regarding indias team. pathan has to come in. i continue to say it but never do the indian team do it. jaffer or yuvi has to be drop if they drop one it have to be yuvraj. (or just go back to mumbai because with these umpires they got no chance.

when is harbhajans case going to be sorted it out be.

Edit: steveo i have got paragrapahs yes i am angry but i do say that australia play good cricket.

Last edited:
Nope, Pathan is ahead of him in being picked for the next test...

Besdies he might play in the ODI series theefore he won't play in the test series...

He is there for experience so he won't play a Test. I hope he does not play in the one day series, he has shown himself as a poor 50 over bowler in Indian domestic cricket. Praveen Kumar would be a far better pick for the CB series.

Well Icyman referring to your comment about Sharma i think the equivalent is putting Brendan Drew from i think Tasmania (a good, young, tall fast bowler) into the 2nd test at say Mohali or Kolkatta. Sharma handled it well but he is way too inexperienced. In the 2nd innings Sharma was in his first spell 7 overs 0/37 and it wasn't until kumble and Harbhajan had bowled 60 overs till Sharma came on. I think India should put in Panknaj Singh and Sharma with VRV Singh in the ACT match. They should pick the two best of the 5 bowlers used (includes Pathan and Harbhajan) with Kumble and RP Singh at the WACA.

well well well. india robbed by the so called elite panel. we deserved a draw in this test or maybe a win. take away all of australias free runs and add the wickets that india would of have it left and this game would of been diffrent. i am not complaining about any lbw decisions as times it is hard to give but. when there are clear edges, 3rd umpire making shocking decisions. dravid out clearly not out and then the best australia need wickets lets ask them if it was out. dont make me laugh. india outplayed australia at times in this test and if the umpires did not want to cheat this series would be 1-1. australia remind me of football. chelsea and arsenal good teams no lie very very good teams but when they are under pressure or they are sturggling they start moaning and crying like babies. today i heard they were appealing for things that were never even out. australia are a great team they have a great setup where good players allways get brought in to the team and they play great cricket. no lie. what angries me is that if you cant even get decisions to go your way against australia how you going to beat them. regarding indias team. pathan has to come in. i continue to say it but never do the indian team do it. jaffer or yuvi has to be drop if they drop one it have to be yuvraj. (or just go back to mumbai because with these umpires they got no chance. when is harbhajans case going to be sorted it out be.

Paragraphs are a WONDERFUL thing. There nice and spacey and makes lazy people like me actually to bother reading your post, but by the opening word im guessing your pissed off, which is acceptable. Them im guess you move on to bash Australia because your got nothing more to complain about.

and that is just one of the many **** they do, mate i suggest you go down to the game and see them live and see what they do.
And what do they do thats so devistating???

Last edited:
Paragraphs are a WONDERFUL thing. There nice and spacey and makes lazy people like me actually to bother reading your post, but by the opening word im guessing your pissed off, which is acceptable. Them im guess you move on to bash Australia because your got nothing more to complain about.

And what do they do thats so devistating???

He will get over it soon.

You don't get it do you? yes its true if one bad decision to Australia and India would have saved the match and both teams had bad umpiring just India copped a bit more. If India were good enough they would have won it anyway it just when your vsing a better opponent you start to sulk more on decisions instead of getting on with the job and trying harder next over.

You can always say that as you guys have not been at recieving end . If you were there then you woulv've done more than sulking over decisions. And if 6 wrong decisions goes against any side, then the side would'nt win as happened here. Otherwise India should've beat or atleast if the blunderig bucknor did'nt repeat his blunders in 2nd inngs, India should've saved the match.

Just so indian fans know the waca over the last year and a bit has become more spinner friendly in domestic series we have been seeing spinners get quite a few 5 wicket hauls.

Still has most its bounce an pace but not as much as it used to.

Bucknor has nothing against india its because hes a crap umpire u notice it more when hes playing india because thats who u go for.
nothing to do with being biased.

from memory bucknor was the one making all the shocking decisions against aus in 2005 ashes.

Bitch an complain about the umpiring as much as u want(not gonna help yas)
Just dont go around saying oh if this was given out we would have done this.
If that wasnt given we could have gone on an done that.

What a load of crap u dont know what would of happened.
They could of got out very next ball,some other tailender could of got a double century (dizzy:) nobody knows u just gotta accept it an move on and come back even hungrier an more desperate to win next time.

Everyone agrees umpiring was crap aus had more decisions in their favour but noone knows what would of happened so we go by what happened

Just so indian fans know the waca over the last year and a bit has become more spinner friendly in domestic series we have been seeing spinners get quite a few 5 wicket hauls.

Bucknor has nothing against india its because hes a crap umpire u notice it more when hes playing india because thats who u go for.

from memory bucknor was the one making all the shocking decisions against aus in 2005 ashes.

They could of got out very next ball,some other tailender could of got a double century (dizzy:) nobody knows u just gotta accept it an move on and come back even hungrier an more desperate to win next time.

Everyone agrees umpiring was crap aus had more decisions in their favour but noone knows what would of happened so we go by what happened
Yes, you totally nailed it on the head. And theres no need to bash the Australian team for the mistakes.... or us

Dude every Indian fan who logs in for first time will let out his frustration. You will have to cope up with this for 1 more day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread