India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
over appeailing whats the point. i am sayin when something is not out and you know its not why should you appeal.

india do it all teams do it. but australia must of knew they had a chance with as they had the elite panel with them.
Im sure if you were bowling, and if you thought you might of have the slightest chance of a succesful appeal you would, and dont deny that.

Gilly was out.:crying

oh ok, well whoever was in next :p

Last edited:
of course but australia come out an say we play fiar circket etc.. they should know then not to appeal like crazy. ever team does it australia did it today. it should not be done.

the way the umpires umpiring australia could of get even the most stupidest of decisions.

of course but australia come out an say we play fiar circket etc.. they should know then not to appeal like crazy. ever team does it australia did it today. it should not be done.

the way the umpires umpiring australia could of get even the most stupidest of decisions.
What??? Every team appeals like crazy, and plus, how are the fielders supposed to know if the LBW appeal is correct. When they see the bowler and Keeper appeal they will to!

ponting said that in the 1st innings that he did not catch dravid cleankly or thought he did not he told the umpire.

2nd innings he asked clarke and clarke said he caught it so it was out. so clarkes a liar.

Appeal like crazy? I just think that Australia are the one's that a creating consistent amount of chances that result to an "over-appealing scheme", can't blame Australia for being so consistent.

Umpires were intimitated by Australia fielders. This what Pakistan did so well in 90's.
Man we needed Sreesanth in this match. Imagine Sree's appeal being turned down by Bucknor.

ponting said that in the 1st innings that he did not catch dravid cleankly or thought he did not he told the umpire.

2nd innings he asked clarke and clarke said he caught it so it was out. so clarkes a liar.

whats in the score books final, umpire gave him out, he s out.

Um, have you ever won something???? Sheesh, what do you want them to do, sip over ther victory over a cup of tea chatting about the weather....cmon, its the passion, they play to WIN

No ofcourse not. But cricket has often been viewed as the gentlemen's game. I am saying that the face of the game has changed. No longer does Ponting and his men as well as the rest of the teams have to behave in a sporting manner. T-shirting waving, pushing the official of the podium, spraying VB on your team mates and others. I am sure Bradman didn't spray beer all over his mates in the public eye where kids and families were watching.

And yes i've won quite a few things and i happened to be a sledger. Stopped it after i got suspended (younger days like when i was 10). Now i'm more of a wily player...

Umpires were intimitated by Australia fielders. This what Pakistan did so well in 90's.
Man we needed Sreesanth in this match. Imagine Sree's appeal being turned down by Bucknor.

India do a pretty fine job on there own turf as well.
Sreesanth would get owned by the Aussie just like in the onedayers

whats in the score books final, umpire gave him out, he s out.

yeah thats what people he dont know about cricket would think.

just a question what did ponting say that was bad on the channel 9 interview after the game.

when i was watching sky they said sorry about pontings comments. just asking dont bash me on it.

India do a pretty fine job on there own turf as well.
Sreesanth would get owned by the Aussie just like in the onedayers

Who needed Sree for bowling, we needed him to knock some brain in Bucknors head.

No ofcourse not. But cricket has often been viewed as the gentlemen's game. I am saying that the face of the game has changed. No longer does Ponting and his men as well as the rest of the teams have to behave in a sporting manner. T-shirting waving, pushing the official of the podium, spraying VB on your team mates and others. I am sure Bradman didn't spray beer all over his mates in the public eye where kids and families were watching.

And yes i've won quite a few things and i happened to be a sledger. Stopped it after i got suspended (younger days like when i was 10). Now i'm more of a wily player...

Mate i guess you have never played high honour rep cricket / or above your grade? the first game i heard things said to me i d only ever heard in movies.... and this was 12 - 14 years ago.

yeah thats what people he dont know about cricket would think.

just a question what did ponting say that was bad on the channel 9 interview after the game.

when i was watching sky they said sorry about pontings comments. just asking dont bash me on it.

Maybe he said c Ya at Perth Bucknor mate. :p

Wow, there's a perfect example of someone bringing in such "minor" details so long ago and using it against Australia. That push was never intentional and the dispute has been settled. Get over it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread