India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah thats what people he dont know about cricket would think.
just a question what did ponting say that was bad on the channel 9 interview after the game.

when i was watching sky they said sorry about pontings comments. just asking dont bash me on it.

I find it amusing you presume to know more about cricket than me. :clap
Clarke's a champ, not a liar.....anyone banging bingle is ok in my book:D

I was at the MCG watching the Vic 20/20 when the match finished. There was a roar that went around the crowd. It was fantastic.

Mate i guess you have never played high honour rep cricket / or above your grade? the first game i heard things said to me i d only ever heard in movies.... and this was 12 - 14 years ago.

I can teach anyone how to sledge without even umpires knowing it. Done it a lot of times. But this is reason why I hate sledging at international level cos kids pick up bad things easily and take to sledging being a part of game which frankly is not.

i did not say i know more. i just think that people should look at more then facts.

I can teach anyone how to sledge without even umpires knowing it. Done it a lot of times. But this is reason why I hate sledging at international level cos kids pick up bad things easily and take to sledging being a part of game which frankly is not.

I disagree with you, cricket is as much a mental game now as physical. Sledger is part and parcel of the game has been and will be for a long time to come.

I disagree with you, cricket is as much a mental game now as physical. Sledger is part and parcel of the game has been and will be for a long time to come.

Sledging is for sissys.
If you cant get person out with your skill you start sledging. It was never part of cricket and never will be. Just because English, Australian and SA guys do it does not mean its part of game.

Mate i guess you have never played high honour rep cricket / or above your grade? the first game i heard things said to me i d only ever heard in movies.... and this was 12 - 14 years ago.

groan people dont understand me. And yes i've played A grade cricket. I'm the youngest by about 4 years (i'm 17) and i'm often called "pup" to "cheeky bub" to er down right disgusting things. One guy asked me how much er male anatomy i had to suck to get into the team. I'm aware. What i'm getting at is that back in the old days such behaviour when caught had bad consequences. A team's behaviour was often criticised. I'm just saying that all teams now are behaving in a less than sporting and humble manner than it was before back when my father and my grandfather played.

As for Ilovegilly i wasn't using a minor detail against Australia. If you noticed i used one against England and India. Its an example of how people have behaved now and what i'm certain people in the early days of cricket didn't do.

Guys i understand you dont like sleding in cricket, i accept your opinion. However the fact is its been around for a long time now and i think its gonna be here for a long time to come.

Thats enough from me for tonight, off to bed. Thanks for the chat guys, remember play nice :p see ya

Hmmm, I can smell a bit of an Adelaide 06 aroma here.

You know, I don't mean to gloat, but I amaze myself at times.

What a sensational victory, i'm so happy right now. And will some of you Indians just put a friggin cork in it. You lost. It's not the umpire's fault, it's your players' fault. It's your fault for batting so poorly in the second innings and it's your fault for the spineless batting display. Every Test nation has bad luck with umpires, it's a fact of life. Stop being complete and utter bitter arseholes. Your just making yourselves look like complete fools.

Australia won because they are the better team; Get.Over.It

And i'm sorry to all those fantastic Indian fans such as Sohum, manee, Adarsh etc. The small minority of bitter Indian fans are damaging your reputation.

Last edited:
I second what Evo says.

Also, whats the better on a four man pace attack for the Aussie's in Perth? It'd absolutely tear up the Indians.

Sure. Blame it all on Bcucknor. Not the fact that your players threw it away.

I dont wanna go into umpiring decision cos frankly i have had enough. You say what you wanna say we have already discussed and burried the subject. too bad you joined the party when its off.
Im going off now and hope you will find any Aussie and waive about their heroics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread