India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Icyman referring to your comment about Sharma i think the equivalent is putting Brendan Drew from i think Tasmania (a good, young, tall fast bowler) into the 2nd test at say Mohali or Kolkatta. Sharma handled it well but he is way too inexperienced. In the 2nd innings Sharma was in his first spell 7 overs 0/37 and it wasn't until kumble and Harbhajan had bowled 60 overs till Sharma came on. I think India should put in Panknaj Singh and Sharma with VRV Singh in the ACT match. They should pick the two best of the 5 bowlers used (includes Pathan and Harbhajan) with Kumble and RP Singh at the WACA.

I'm not convinced with VRV Singh.The selectors have picked him out of the blue.I'd rather have RP,Kumble,Pankja and Ishant.And if they want Harbajan at Yuvraj's expense.

take away symonds extra 130 runs we would of won. dont know why you guys man you got your win by umpires help.

take away symonds extra 130 runs we would of won. dont know why you guys man you got your win by umpires help.

but that means someone would of come in earlier then they did, meaning the past would of been changed, meaning you cant predict the future so who really knows what would of happened?

Yeah yeah umpires did badly. Ruined what could've been a really close game for both teams to win. Thats my view. Now can we move on from it... you know it doesn't help venting your anger and frustration out on someone who doesn't care. I'm hoping Ponting keeps Johnson cause we need a good source of runs at the moment.

Mod's note: Edited for Swearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
well well well. india robbed by the so called elite panel. we deserved a draw in this test or maybe a win.

take away all of australias free runs and add the wickets that india would of have it left and this game would of been diffrent.
i am not complaining about any lbw decisions as times it is hard to give but. when there are clear edges, 3rd umpire making shocking decisions. dravid out clearly not out and then the best australia need wickets lets ask them if it was out. dont make me laugh.

india outplayed australia at times in this test and if the umpires did not want to cheat this series would be 1-1.

australia remind me of football. chelsea and arsenal good teams no lie very very good teams but when they are under pressure or they are sturggling they start moaning and crying like babies. today i heard they were appealing for things that were never even out.
That is a stupid comparison. Appealing is not against the spirit of the game. Are you saying that if something could possibly be out, even if it's unlikely, they should not appeal?

Complaining to the press is annoying. Come to think of it, that's what India are doing. They are doing exactly what Jose Mourinho liked to do a lot. Complain. Same with Fergie. 'Ronaldo doesn't dive. We were robbed. They are dirty. Umpires hate us. Referees hate us.'

See a pattern between the two? Overappealing is one of the most exaggerated things these days. When there's a chance that it might be out, you appeal. Don't take a chance. There's nothing in the rules that says that you can't assist umpires in making an incorrect decision by appealing.

you got to admit it without the umpires help you would not of won this test. you are lucky. well take away 130 runs india would of been in a lot better situation then they were in.

That is a stupid comparison. Appealing is not against the spirit of the game. Are you saying that if something could possibly be out, even if it's unlikely, they should not appeal?

Complaining to the press is annoying. Come to think of it, that's what India are doing. They are doing exactly what Jose Mourinho liked to do a lot. Complain. Same with Fergie. 'Ronaldo doesn't dive. We were robbed. They are dirty. Umpires hate us. Referees hate us.'

See a pattern between the two? Overappealing is one of the most exaggerated things these days. When there's a chance that it might be out, you appeal. Don't take a chance. There's nothing in the rules that says that you can't assist umpires in making an incorrect decision by appealing.

we love aus5892 cause hes a victorian!!! *clap clap clap.......*

Well this current Australian team aren't gracious winners. Nor are any other team. Remember when Flintoff took off his shirt in India when they won something (series) and Ganguly did the same thing when they won in Lords. I think cricket has changed. Gone are the times of being humble winners and believing in fair cricket. Its changing and no other team is different.

you got to admit it without the umpires help you would not of won this test. you are lucky. well take away 130 runs india would of been in a lot better situation then they were in.

Once again, you cannot predict what would of happened if Symonds was given out. Gilly could of come in to score a ton... who knows!?

over appeailing whats the point. i am sayin when something is not out and you know its not why should you appeal.

india do it all teams do it. but australia must of knew they had a chance with as they had the elite panel with them.

india are making a complaint not moaning a compalint becase if these umpires continue to umpire there is no poin t india playing the 2 remaining tests as india got no chance.

Well this current Australian team aren't gracious winners. Nor are any other team. Remember when Flintoff took off his shirt in India when they won something (series) and Ganguly did the same thing when they won in Lords. I think cricket has changed. Gone are the times of being humble winners and believing in fair cricket. Its changing and no other team is different.
Um, have you ever won something???? Sheesh, what do you want them to do, sip over ther victory over a cup of tea chatting about the weather....cmon, its the passion, they play to WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread