India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is...How big cheats are australians and specially thier captain....was evident in this test match..No wonder they won 16th....most of them by cheating.....

Be a sore looser :p We have won most matches by playing brilliant cricket

Yes, it is totally.

Harbahjan has been charged by the ICC. He has clearly done something wrong, Clearly. The fact you cannot accept one of your players doing wrong is ridiculously biased and pretty pathetic. There have been plenty of report banging about on a lot of reputable websites and sources that Harbhajan did call Symonds a monkey. Whether or not you agree with that being racist, it's the ICC's opinion. Lest you forgot that the ICC is always under considerable pressure and tends to bow to the sub continental, particularly India's demands. Harbhajan is well known around the circuit as being a very aggressive talker and someone with a very short fuse prone to fits of rage. I'm in no position to say whether he meant it or whether it was in a fit of anger or whether it was done in a normal frame of mind.

I also heavily doubt that the ICC will have done this with a lack of evidence, this all happened near enough for a stump mic to hear and they I imagine will have used that. I also find it pretty pathetic that you believe that Kumble and Tendulkar would speak the gospel truth. They are gentlemen of the game and having met Sachin and managed to speak to him for a few minutes, I can assure anyone, you won't ever meet a nicer man, however, Cricket teams like all sports teams that tour away involving a core of players are 'boys clubs'. You do not go against your boys, you always back your boys whether your right and wrong. You seem incredibly naive to situations.

This is also nothing to cancel a tour over. Even if Harbahjan is innocent, you don't cancel a tour about this. It's typical Indian fickle, knee jerk reaction that is amplified by a lot of the opinions from some Indians on this forum, you especially are one who believe the whole world it out to get your cricket team rather than realising that while some decisions may go against you, some may go for you and that people can make genuine mistakes.

Personally, I find you a joke.

For those who want some free entertainment, Sidhu is now going ballistic on NDTV :d

If harbhajan is banned for 3 test the following things are clear:
1) Sachin is a liar if he testified for bhajji.
2) There is no fair call for Indians down under.
3) procter acting on Poniting and Co. word as did Benson.

really.. India should pull out. This is too much. Umpiring errors are one thing and banning a player because others said he told something racial is other thing.

Yes, it is totally.

Harbahjan has been charged by the ICC. He has clearly done something wrong, Clearly. The fact you cannot accept one of your players doing wrong is ridiculously biased and pretty pathetic. There have been plenty of report banging about on a lot of reputable websites and sources that Harbhajan did call Symonds a monkey. Whether or not you agree with that being racist, it's the ICC's opinion. Lest you forgot that the ICC is always under considerable pressure and tends to bow to the sub continental, particularly India's demands. Harbhajan is well known around the circuit as being a very aggressive talker and someone with a very short fuse prone to fits of rage. I'm in no position to say whether he meant it or whether it was in a fit of anger or whether it was done in a normal frame of mind.

I also heavily doubt that the ICC will have done this with a lack of evidence, this all happened near enough for a stump mic to hear and they I imagine will have used that. I also find it pretty pathetic that you believe that Kumble and Tendulkar would speak the gospel truth. They are gentlemen of the game and having met Sachin and managed to speak to him for a few minutes, I can assure anyone, you won't ever meet a nicer man, however, Cricket teams like all sports teams that tour away involving a core of players are 'boys clubs'. You do not go against your boys, you always back your boys whether your right and wrong. You seem incredibly naive to situations.

This is also nothing to cancel a tour over. Even if Harbahjan is innocent, you don't cancel a tour about this. It's typical Indian fickle, knee jerk reaction that is amplified by a lot of the opinions from some Indians on this forum, you especially are one who believe the whole world it out to get your cricket team rather than realising that while some decisions may go against you, some may go for you and that people can make genuine mistakes.

Personally, I find you a joke.

NO IT WAS FROM THE BCCI'S SECRETARY!!! FOR GOD'S SAKE READ THE DAMN LINKS I PROVIDE.

That means Tendulkar lied? You're kidding me right? NO INDIAN WILL EVER ACCEPT THIS...

This is an insult to all Indians not only on PlanetCricket, but in the world. We cannot tolerate this kind of situation at any time.

The ICC have long been biased against subcontinental teams when it comes to these issues.

Last edited:
For those who want some free entertainment, Sidhu is now going ballistic on NDTV :d

thanx hari,and i'm off for the day now.
I can;t miss NS Sdhu here.
Well,Good night ppl.
:happy
If harbhajan is banned for 3 test the following things are clear:
1) Sachin is a liar if he testified for bhajji.
2) There is no fair call for Indians down under.
3) procter acting on Poniting and Co. word as did Benson.

really.. India should pull out. This is too much. Umpiring errors are one thing and banning a player because others said he told something racial is other thing.

Well said and spoken like a true Indian.

You think this is a joke?

You think that Indian pride will allow us to continue this series as though nothing has happened?

This is no longer about cricket... it's about our national pride and prestige. We cannot never accept this situation.

This post is you pratically endorsing everything that the secretary has said as gospel truth.

As we all know BCCI Secretaries have a track record of being down the middle, fair, uncorrupt guys don't we.

This post is you pratically endorsing everything that the secretary has said as gospel truth.

As we all know BCCI Secretaries have a track record of being down the middle, fair, uncorrupt guys don't we.

I am a patriot just as you are. Just as you believe what your captain says as gospel truth, I believe in my team's integrity. If Kumble and Tendulkar swear by Bhajji's innocence I will believe them...

If you ask me to believe otherwise, it won't happen.

The BCCI have appealed against the decision immediately.

YOU cannot imagine the sense of outrage in our country at this moment. You wouldn't want to be an Aussie caught in a crowd here at this moment, I can tell you :p

Any aussie supporting the way your captain appealed for a catch off Dhoni's pad when clearly it neither touched the bat neither did he take it cleanly ( what a big cheater)

I am a patriot just as you are. Just as you believe what your captain says as gospel truth, I believe in my team's integrity. If Kumble and Tendulkar swear by Bhajji's innocence I will believe them...

If you ask me to believe otherwise, it won't happen.

The BCCI have appealed against the decision immediately.

YOU cannot imagine the sense of outrage in our country at this moment. You wouldn't want to be an Aussie caught in a crowd here at this moment, I can tell you :p

I'm sorry, but patriotism doesn't come in believing your players. I think Michael Vaughan is one of the best players we have ever produced and a magnificent captain, but I don't believe everthing he says. He's a human, why would he allienated himself within in his own side by telling the truth when he could lie and still fit into the side. It's a situation in which any player will back his own guys.

Be a sore looser :p We have won most matches by playing brilliant cricket

Atleast act as an indian today.Aus and their media have called us racists.And being an indian you should support india.But it seems some people always support the winners and they always want to ride safely.

I know it is easy to get on the 'unbiased fan' wagon and think your opinion is the right and mature one (which gets the support of Aussies and that may make you feel good in a sad way - it does for me sometimes to get support of someone who is not on my 'side' so to speak) but you have to be a realist.

Symonds was let off three times during his 162, the first time on 30. That can cause a mini uproar. Earlier on, Ponting was let off a clear caught behind and went on to score 55. Do you start to see the magnitude. Early in the Indian innings, Wasim Jaffer was bowled by Brett Lee, off a no ball! Later on, Dravid and Ganguly fell to questionable decisions. Six howlers in a match can even upset the most level headed fan.

Then Harbhajan Singh is accused of racism. This is a serious charge, a level three offense. There has been NO prosecuting evidence except Symonds' and Ponting's word. Mike Proctor himself said the decision is made without hearing what was said. Not only that, but they are disregarding the word of Kumble and Tendulkar. The latter is a God in India and to disregard him as plain lying and deception is quite serious in India. I would like to see a source of Harbhajan calling Symonds a monkey because it was not used in the trial, say ALL reports from both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread