India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure you do. Whats your ODI and Test ranking again ?

We are tied on 109 points with SA and SRL in Tests.
Even one draw will get us clear of them to the 2nd spot.
Before you suggest that SA are far better, they just lost a test at home to No.8 ranked West Indies.
In ODIs we are No.4 but even you would agree that we are a better side than the current NZ side who are ranked No.3.

You know what guys, I've got about 20 posts in multi quote, and many deleted, but little time, so I'll just say this:

India need to get over themselves. Fans, the BCCI and the players. Money is not everything, there is money in cricket without India, and India love playing Australia because of the money it generates. It is generating heaps right now with all this controversy.

Racist comments will be grounds for an immediate 2 week ban or worse as of right now on. Some of you are okay, some aren't.

This is turning into a childish argument and I am considering closing the first ever tour thread in the middle of the tour, at least temporarily.

Indians are behaving as arrogant as Aussies have done so.

So get over it. It's overreacting.

We're just having fun (at least I am.) Jousting with rabbitoh is a lot of fun, mostly because when he responds, I can stare at his avatar's chest.

There shouldn't be an issue - india should accept the punishment and move on - they are creating an issue by not accepting the ruling which is a fair one. They should introduce a ruling like they have in the tribunals for our other sports - if you appeal and are still fond guilty, the charge is increased. Those indians should be moving their butts over to Perth to get use to the heat and the pacy wickets - as it stands if they do play it will be over in 3 days.

Sorry? Who won the world cup? Who has won 16 wins in a row? :rolleyes:

Im just responding. As I said to Feeling Blue dont just target us. I will respond and next time you and nether you mod friend will like it.

There shouldn't be an issue - india should accept the punishment and move on - they are creating an issue by not accepting the ruling which is a fair one. They should introduce a ruling like they have in the tribunals for our other sports - if you appeal and are still fond guilty, the charge is increased. Those indians should be moving their butts over to Perth to get use to the heat and the pacy wickets - as it stands if they do play it will be over in 3 days.

Sigh... don't you get it...

we don't think the ruling is fair.

That's what this is all about.

If you still don't get it, let's continue this from the beginning... :(

their is no proof,so how is it fair??and talking bout 3 day,you said india wont challenge australia at all but look at what happened in the 2nd test.

We're just having fun (at least I am.) Jousting with rabbitoh is a lot of fun, mostly because when he responds, I can stare at his avatar's chest.

I post for that reason too... I ve even positive rep 'd prarara for the enjoyable conversation and baner :cheers to you prarara

Hahahahhahahahahahhaha..*gasp* hahahahahhahahaahhahaha *gasp* hahahahahhahahahahahhahahah

Uh, you earn the most insanely ridiculously wrong it's funny sentence of the year. :hpraise :hpraise Lol, go Sid! :p

Funny i wanted to give you +ve reps and it said you cant rep this person.

]

I thought i'd finish your sentence for you. Who is the best at ODI and Test match cricket. = AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (obviously)

Now you've got to keep reminding yourself of this fact, so insecure you guys are about your team's position at the top :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread