India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pffft, you moron. How come Indian supporters are trying to label the Sydney Test Match as a "Unofficial" one then? Huh? How about you answer that, champ?

Well i dont know what you were watching but whatever went on during the match was soo bad that the indian supporters on this forum probably just speaking with alot of passion said to label it as Unofficial. Im not gona say to label it "Unofficial" of course i wont it was a match , it happened. Now what im on about is your utter crap that you go on about when posting, and why are u bring this question to me about the Unofficial question when i wasnt the one who said it u idiot. Dont generalize us u numbskull.

Actually since the Harbhajan ban issue erupted, none of us give a whiff about that any more...

I actually think the umpiring issue is now a minor one compared to what has happened afterwards.
Well that's what pisses me off, it was the 2nd test match I ever attented and some of you Indians have the audasity to try and claim it's "official".

I think residents in Adelaide & Perth have allot more right to be disgusted with then anyone on this forum if India do decide to boycott this series.

I am pulling out of this thread now... no point in keeping up with this because it just causes more and more bitterness on both sides. Thanks for the PM, Stevo

Let's all just remember that whether this tour continues or not is not in our hands. So what's boiling over here is our frustration and anger, nothing more.

Well i dont know what you were watching but whatever went on during the match was soo bad that the indian supporters on this forum probably just speaking with alot of passion said to label it as Unofficial. Im not gona say to label it "Unofficial" of course i wont it was a match , it happened. Now what im on about is your utter crap that you go on about when posting, and why are u bring this question to me about the Unofficial question when i wasnt the one who said it u idiot. Dont generalize us u numbskull.
That's the original reason why I posted what you quoted off me. :rolleyes:

I am pulling out of this thread now... no point in keeping up with this because it just causes more and more bitterness on both sides. Thanks for the PM, Stevo

Same, im not posting until its all resolved :) Until then its all speculation.

Well that's what pisses me off, it was the 2nd test match I ever attented and some of you Indians have the audasity to try and claim it's "official".

I think residents in Adelaide & Perth have allot more right to be disgusted with then anyone on this forum if India do decide to boycott this series.

People and Adelaide and Perth can be disgusted at the poor umpiring and the lack of evidence in the Harbhajans case...

That is what has caused this.

Let's all just remember that whether this tour continues or not is not in our hands. So what's boiling over here is our frustration and anger, nothing more.

Very good move mate and I respect you for it. Very mature :clap

I think this thread should be temporarily closed until the next test....

We're boycotting a tour because one of our players has been (in our view, falsely) found guiilty of racism which is a serious charge.

You are believing that simply because you want to. Oh, throw in a dash of 'everyone hates indiaism' and you have a perfect black mail!

The bottom line is that just because the ICC haven't realesed the evidence against him yet doesn't mean he is innocent. You say 'innocent until proving guilty, he has been proven guilty obviously. It was a six hour trial, seven people from each team were involved and that is their decision. Stop saying that he didn't do it, because you don't know that. Whilst you can comeback and I say I don't know for a fact that he is guilty, okay, but I am supporting the ICC's decision, and have the mindset that they made the correct decision on both Harbhajan and Hogg. Which, we all should being cricket fans.

I'm sorry, I'm tired of you are your same old aggressive comments. Lots of other Indians have expressed their view points, but you seem to be the main one and the most ultra-rational, you'd make a good terrorist, in fact the BCCI would make a good terrorist organization, the whole 'Unsuspend him or we leave' is brilliant! Straight out of the Terrorist handbook.

I also find it humerous that an organisation such as the BCCI is acting so childish, and not accepting ICC's decision, which we have no way of knowing whether or not is right or wrong, so why bother? It is just making Indian cricket look like fools I'm sorry. I just got off the phone to my cousin in Zimbabwe and he just informed me that the South African media is labeling this as 'India can't hack it' and this quote from Animator suggest that in England they have the same mindset:

In England it's being reported as the Indians not being able to take one of their players doing wrong.

So there you go, most of the cricketing powers (mind you guys of course ;) ) are all agreeing that suspending the tour and acting like this is unnecessary, which I have to agree with. But I know you don't care, after all not accepting the ICC's decision is 'PRIDE!' apparently to you :rolleyes:

The Australian's have stopped posting on here because they feel there is no point, I think I might do the same. There is really no point. I think even you would agree with me on that, your view point isn't going to change, mine isn't, theirs isn't.

Maybe you are, seeing as you cannot comprehend pure common sense.

Yer u wana talk common sense how bout u bringing up this "Unofficial" crap with me? I have never said that this match should be branded Unoffical yet u took this issue with me all because u generalised me. And with ur posts u should actually read them.

Nah mate (Why am i calling you mate, you're not my mate), we'd also get rid of the other asian teams if we were being racists.

Imagine if Nixon was here, this thread would be closed by now.

haha, trying to get rid of the asian teams. How could you? Then who will get the money for ICC? ICC's HQ has been shifted from London to Dubai.

Thats why I am saying they are racist.

Or maybe certain members should be temporarily banned from this thread due to 'anger management'.

Anyway, theres no point in abusing people because at the end of the day we're just giving our views to other cricket lovers across the world and we'renot the one making the desicions, If the ICC, the ACB or the BCCI were to look at this they would simply laugh, because they'd think 'look at these people, making desicions among themseves when they can't do anything about it......'

So why don't we all just calm down?

Yer u wana talk common sense how bout u bringing up this "Unofficial" crap with me? I have never said that this match should be branded Unoffical yet u took this issue with me all because u generalised me. And with ur posts u should actually read them.
I have read them. Here I'll list out the occurances of the events which just transpired you little snot-nosed short-minded twit.

- I posted that India are sooks for wanting to boycott the tour.
- You quoted me & asked why I would post something like that.
- Then I quoted you back and explained why I posted that because Indian supporters wanted to label the Sydney Test as "Unofficial".
- And then you got got confused and starting swearing.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread