India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who voted "pull out of tour" are really sad, if it was Pakistan, I would have supported my team to fight hard, and try to win (which is not possible :p)..

The respect of the Indian team means jack squat. Just shut it.

Cmon, see rubbish like this just stirs the pot..

To Indian fans: respect from India 'and' the Indian team does mean alot. Thats why some Aussies here are fighting back when some of yous have labeled our team cheats. Think about it.. ;)

Im gonna calm down now and forget about it like i should. Sorry all the Indian members and anyone else who thought me and some other members on this board where to over the top. Anyway i am confident the next test and the next afterwards will go underway. So anyway what squad do you think India and Australia will go for?

That was very big of you. :clap

I think Australia should stick with the same squad as it seems to be working very well for them at the moment, although a few of the batsmen have eben out of form recently

Yes, of course, forums are all about expressing your opinion. But there's a difference between expressing you opinion and insulting others just to prove a point. Also 'bashing' indivduals and calling them cheats isn't the way to go either..

India need to move on, regroup, and play top class cricket that they are capable of producing. Also both captains need to meet up to resolve on field issues.

yes no one has a right to insult others,its only some who do it and give everyone else a bad name.

and coming back to cricket,the tour will go on for sure but i hope bucknor doesnt stand in the 3rd test.

To the indian supporters here dont take what some of these posters on here say as anything of importance they are just lost in their own world of sadness.

Please stop posting about this topic involving everyone falling out.

Please move on.

I think Kumble has had an excellent series so far

Please stop posting about this topic involving everyone falling out.

Please move on.

I think Kumble has had an excellent series so far

Agreed, he has been Indias light, he just needs some back up from his bowlers to be competitive with the Aussies. Especially on the Perth wicket.

I think Dravid really needs to find some regular form as well for India, as he plays a crucial role in their team

The failures of Jaffer and Yuvraj I would imagine would lead to them both being dropped with Sehwag and Karthik coming back in and a re-shuffle of the batting order. However, Sohum (I think) has made it clear to us that Kumble isn't a big fan of sweeping change and so Jaffer may well keep his place. I can't see Harbhajan playing at the WACA, not because of the ban but because India should go in with three quicky's like I imagine the Aussie's will play the four pronged pace attack after seeing how ineffective Brad Hogg was on a spinning pitch on the last day. And how condusive to pace and bounce the WACA is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread