India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe certain members should be temporarily banned from this thread due to 'anger management'.

Anyway, theres no point in abusing people because at the end of the day we're just giving our views to other cricket lovers across the world and we'renot the one making the desicions, If the ICC, the ACB or the BCCI were to look at this they would simply laugh, because they'd think 'look at these people, making desicions among themseves when they can't do anything about it......'

So why don't we all just calm down?

Look mate im calm its just this guy is making false claims about me on the basis that he thinks all Indians think alike and is generalising which i find to be the most racist thing in this thread so far.

See this is another example of just a stupid person who has no idea about the situation. Do u have even any idea on whats going on or are u just going to be making stupid posts like that?

This is what i said to start this , ok maybe i could have said this without the word "stupid" but still u are making posts that seem like you have no idea of the situation at hand.

Last edited:
I have read them. Here I'll list out the occurances of the events which just transpired you little snot-nosed short-minded twit.

- I posted that India are sooks for wanting to boycott the tour.
- You quoted me & asked why I would post something like that.
- Then I quoted you back and explained why I posted that because Indian supporters wanted to label the Sydney Test as "Unofficial".
- And then you got got confused and starting swearing.

:)

India aren't sooks, there simply sticking by their 'mate' as us aussies would always do.

Things were really put in perspective when i was watching the news and they showed the Indian team with their family and sons/daughters and the Australians.....

Yer u wana talk common sense how bout u bringing up this "Unofficial" crap with me? I have never said that this match should be branded Unoffical yet u took this issue with me all because u generalised me. And with ur posts u should actually read them.

Please don't use text language it's not fair on the PC members who don't have English as their main language.

Please don't use text language it's not fair on the PC members who don't have English as their main language.

I don't know about that. You always get those newbies in the BLIC forums asking for patches using text language. And its very obvious that English isn't there main language:p

Hey whats that song that goes "why can't we be friends". We should get one of those things that automatically play when you click on this thread:cool:

I don't know about that. You always get those newbies in the BLIC forums asking for patches using text language. And its very obvious that English isn't there main language:p

Hey whats that song that goes "why can't we be friends". We should get one of those things that automatically play when you click on this thread:cool:

i just used one or two words that were "Text Language" , anywayz yer i do like that idea about friendship tho i doubt that will happen any time soon, there is still alot of passion on both sides about what is happening.

p.s i do kind of have a habit of using this text language so bear with it but i only use it for a couple of words.

Last edited:
has anyone checked the various pools conducted the australian dailies??looks like majority of austlians feels indian got a raw deal,interesting and also tell us that everyone saw what was happening and they are standing by the truth unlike some others here.

belimey people Harbi gets banned - right or wrong the ICC has banned him get over it! sure the umpiring was below standards but they're humans! the indians should just go and play cricket

has anyone checked the various pools conducted the australian dailies??looks like majority of austlians feels indian got a raw deal,interesting and also tell us that everyone saw what was happening and they are standing by the truth unlike some others here.

We have always said the umpiring was shocking, im postive not one Aussie here have said it was fair.

All some people are saying is sometimes decisions dont go your way, I can give you numerous example when Australia have been the ones suffering from a referee or umprie (like the FIFA world cup, hey, im still going on about that:p) But its sport, you learn to live with it. But yes, something needs to be done in order to reduce the amount of errors.

Maybe third umpire can over-rule decisions, like Ponting's edge. It does seem stupid where such obvious errors in the umpire's judgement slip through the net

We have always said the umpiring was shocking, im postive not one Aussie here have said it was fair.

All some people are saying is sometimes decisions dont go your way, I can give you numerous example when Australia have been the ones suffering from a referee or umprie (like the FIFA world cup, hey, im still going on about that:p) But its sport, you learn to live with it. But yes, something needs to be done in order to reduce the amount of errors.

I agree is it sport and these things happen but that doesnt take away the right of the fans to be disappointed and express their anguish and opinions,isnt that what these forums are for??

I agree is it sport and these things happen but that doesnt take away the right of the fans to be disappointed and express their anguish and opinions,isnt that what these forums are for??

Yes, of course, forums are all about expressing your opinion. But there's a difference between expressing you opinion and insulting others just to prove a point. Also 'bashing' indivduals and calling them cheats isn't the way to go either..

India need to move on, regroup, and play top class cricket that they are capable of producing. Also both captains need to meet up to resolve on field issues.

Im gonna calm down now and forget about it like i should. Sorry all the Indian members and anyone else who thought me and some other members on this board where to over the top. Anyway i am confident the next test and the next afterwards will go underway. So anyway what squad do you think India and Australia will go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread