India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway im gonna have to say 3 things about the Australian squad for the next test all depending on what the outcome of the pitch is. Brad Hogg could be dropped if its a bouncy wicket than Shaun Tait will come in. Mitchell Johnson may be dropped and replaced by Shaun Tait if the pitch is similar to the Adelaide pitch. But i feel Ponting has a soft spot for Mitch and that the squad will stay the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
wat about australian team history ...

1.wat about under arm bowling 2. body line deliveries

3. sledging 4. Aluminium bats used by dennis lille

5. complaint againist bhajan eventhough nothing happend there

wat do u call all of them?

Why create fights over the past?

1. Aussies were shamed when that happened.

2. When was this?

3. Sledging happens in any team, some individual players might have taken it to far, but it will be sorted

4. Im not to familiar with this.

5. How do you know nothing happened? He was found guilty of racial abusing Symonds.... nothing has been leaked to the public so i dont see how anyone can comment about it.

Nah mate i didnt say it like that, i just meant these posters that are just idiots no matter what race they are

Right stop it. Everyone is moving on and you just keep bringing the issue back up. Please stop.

2. When was this?

3. Sledging happens in any team, some individual players might have taken it to far, but it will be sorted

5. How do you know nothing happened? He was found guilty of racial abusing Symonds.... nothing has been leaked to the public so i dont see how anyone can comment about it.

Ignore them Stevo

yeah I think Sehwag should definetly come back into the team

Nah mate i didnt say it like that, i just meant these posters that are just idiots no matter what race they are

Yeah, I completely agree with Sjdigitall, all there has been here is plain rudeness and impoliteness to us Indians who feel cheated and have been wronged in many ways.

Its a shame that none of you can sympathise with us and/or construct an intelligent post.

Right stop it. Everyone is moving on and you just keep bringing the issue back up. Please stop.

Ignore them Stevo

Hey im just replying to a post. Anyway back to the actual cricket which i havent talked about for some time. I reckon Yuvraj will be dropped but they will most likely stick with Jaffer and have Jaffer and Sehwag opening. Pathan will be brought in and Harbhajan will obviously be omitted.

he is a must,i said before the series started that jaffer wont score many in this series and he has proven my right,so sehwag is now a will play for sure,yuvraj for me has been the biggest disappointment of the series,karthik or pathan will come in for him.

Oh ok, well I totally agree with you there :)

Stevo if i where you (no offence highlander but everyone is entitled to there own opinion as long as its not offensive) i'd keep my opinion and wouldn't go back on it. So i wouldn't really say anything more because they may as you said provoke you.

he is a must,i said before the series started that jaffer wont score many in this series and he has proven my right,so sehwag is now a will play for sure,yuvraj for me has been the biggest disappointment of the series,karthik or pathan will come in for him.

I don't think that Yuvi will get another chance if the tour continues. Sehwag and Pathan should be in if India want to win.

Still we have to wait for the confirmation that the tour will continue or not.

Also i saw in the news that BCCI has not complained about the umpires and Bucknor will play the 3rd test

Agreed, he has been Indias light, he just needs some back up from his bowlers to be competitive with the Aussies. Especially on the Perth wicket.

What series are you watching indians took 25 wickets at scg,bowling is not a problem,its the openers and lower middle order

perth is a fast and bouncy wicket but i think toio much is being made of it just because the kiwis couldnt handle it but lets not forget the indian batting order is far far superior.

2. When was this?

The great sachin tendulkar him self announced that in the press conference.
Bcoz of that only indian team management is still there in sydney.they ill appeal againist this.All over the world knows how sachin is .If bhajan had really abused symonds..he should be punished.

Yeah past is past..But hope from next match onwards these type of thing should not happen

What series are you watching indians took 25 wickets at scg,bowling is not a problem,its the openers and lower middle order

Did the aussies bat 3 times? :p just joking! yeah i think they need a fast bowler instead of the young-un Sharma and the batsmen need to find some form or India will have no chance at all.

I really hope the match against ACT 11 goes ahead as i really want to see how pankaj singh goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread