India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
all i am saying is untill there is no proof how can you ban a player. you are basically saying that hayden, ponting and symonds are saying the truth.

kumble, tendulkar and h singh are lying. this is good that the bcci have made a stand.

I really hope the match against ACT 11 goes ahead as i really want to see how pankaj singh goes.

I really hope the Third Test goes ahead. If it dosen't I'll have to give everyone who has betted their vcash back, and I don't know how to yet :eek:

Don't worry I'll work it out :p

Isn't VRV Singh here in Australia as the replacement for Zaheer Khan, anyone have any views of how or if he will be fit into the squad since he does have experience with Australian pitches

Sehwag,pathan ill be coming for sure.hope they can do something.Ishant sharma bowled well but he is very very unlucky fellow.we should feel sorry for him.anyway hopenext match ill be good without controversy

Did the aussies bat 3 times? :p just joking! yeah i think they need a fast bowler instead of the young-un Sharma and the batsmen need to find some form or India will have no chance at all.

i dis agree i think the youngster bolwed with great heart ,he should be persisted with

I agree that India's main problem is the top and lower middle order. Ganguly has been the only real consistent performer although I would prefer if he converted his 40s and 50s to 100s more regularly. But the likes of Dhoni, Yuvraj, Dravid, Jaffer and even Laxman need to show more consistency.

As far as the bowling is concerned, I think India are not keeping the pressure on the Aussie batsmen long enough, allowing unnecessary partnerships, especially with the tail. One of the reasons why the Aussies are so good is because they rarely lift their foot off the gas. That is something Kumble and his bowlers should be looking at.

Australia could probably go for the Tait for Hogg option as I dont think Hogg by himself will cause the Indian batsmen much trouble.

I really hope the series continues, no matter what happens. Otherwise this will probably be the lowest point for the sport in a long long time.

Isn't VRV Singh here in Australia as the replacement for Zaheer Khan, anyone have any views of how or if he will be fit into the squad since he does have experience with Australian pitches

We will replace one Punjabi with another. he will be asked to bowl fast and furious on WACA.

What series are you watching indians took 25 wickets at scg,bowling is not a problem,its the openers and lower middle order

Im more talking about the Perth wicket.

Stevo if i where you (no offence highlander but everyone is entitled to there own opinion as long as its not offensive) i'd keep my opinion and wouldn't go back on it. So i wouldn't really say anything more because they may as you said provoke you.
My opinion has only changed as im calm now and open minded to both parties and how they feel.

Yeah thats true, it was unlucky that he didn't recieve a wicket and I sympathise with him.

But im interested in seeing where VRV Singh fits in :)

VRV i don't think he ill get place in the 11 squad..In south africa when the patch has grass with high bounce and all.he was struggling for his line and length.he couldn't swing the ball also.I wonder why he got selected.May be Punjab Cricket association recommendation????

how is the perth wicket now?????/anyone has any idea?????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread