India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Australia is great, they are Gods, rest of the world is below them, they can be racist if they want to, and even law is below them.

The above line(s) will definitely make Australians happy. But that isn't true at all. And Ponting and co. do not have an ounce of sportsmanship.

And about the avatar: I am considering removing it, as some members feel that it is offensive. But its far better than Hooper's avatar who has labeled Bhajji racist, at least I'm not doing that.

Sorry Hooper.

I posted this as I couldn't stand posts on earlier pages and replies in a thread in the Feedback forums.

OK, Australia is great, they are Gods, rest of the world is below them, they can be racist if they want to, and even law is below them.

The above line(s) will definitely make Australians happy. But that isn't true at all. And Ponting and co. do not have an ounce of sportsmanship.

Errrrmmm ok India are great australia are nasty

the above line will make Indians happy. is that what you're implying?

And about the avatar: I am considering removing it, as some members feel that it is offensive.

I don't agree with your avatar but it's your choice an i respect you thinking about removing it.

But its far better than Hooper's avatar who has labeled Bhajji racist, at least I'm not doing that.

Sorry Hooper.

Yeah just a plain Ban Racism avie would be better

I posted this as I couldn't stand posts on earlier pages and replies in a thread in the Feedback forums.

Fair Enough

Tobes

And about the avatar: I am considering removing it, as some members feel that it is offensive. But its far better than Hooper's avatar who has labeled Bhajji racist, at least I'm not doing that.

Sorry Hooper.

Harry Potter would be ashamed of you.

I dont see Hogg giving the Indian batsman much trouble in Perth, and we saw what damage both Lee and Tait could produce at the 20/20 against NZ.

I wonder if Clarkey might be under a bit of pressure if he doesnt peform in the next test?

He just won us the greatest finish to a test match I have seen. They won't and can't drop him.

No, this is because Harbajan has been racist. Don't go about saying we're racist when one of you're blokes is being racist to our guys. Anyway, keep your avatar. I don't really care. I'm not gonna complain about it. Okay, it shouldn't be there, but I'm not going to whine. That's what you think about Australia. You think 1 thing means everyone else is like that. That is not true.

Last edited:
Apart from all that's gone on lately, I have to say that I was most disappointed by Harbhajan Singh's lack of defense against a part-time spinner. He pushed at the ball and this took the edge.

Kumble also didn't take the strike so he made a crucial mistake in the last few overs.

He just won us the greatest finish to a test match I have seen. They won't and can't drop him.

No, this is because Harbajan has been racist. Don't go about saying we're racist when one of you're blokes is being racist to our guys.

Yeh i know, but apart from that he hasn't been in great form,

Apart from all that's gone on lately, I have to say that I was most disappointed by Harbhajan Singh's lack of defense against a part-time spinner. He pushed at the ball and this took the edge.

Kumble also didn't take the strike so he made a crucial mistake in the last few overs.

Yea I was disappointed at the result as well but really, the Indian tail should've held on long enough for the draw. That was some ridiculous batting at the end.

Yea I was disappointed at the result as well but really, the Indian tail should've held on long enough for the draw. That was some ridiculous batting at the end.

I don't think RP or Ishant can be blamed for lack of defense. They're #10 and 11 after all...

I think Dhoni's wicket was crucial and he padded up to all deliveries which was a big mistake.

He should have defended with the bat...

Sorry Hooper.

Bhajji is.

This whole fiasco is more of a joke than harbajhan's "hattrick"

But what am I saying, its only the Australians that get luck :p

Though there still seem to be some doubts if the series will go on; I believe that BCCI will not cancel the series.

I understand that the BCCI is very powerful, infact they are more powerful than the ICC. So even if they do cancel the series nobody can do anything to them. But right now everyone should just chill for a few days and rethink everything.

So assuming the series will go on:

Australia - Drop Hogg and Johnson, bring in Tait, Noffke

India - Drop Jaffer and Yuvraj, bring in Sehwag and Karthik, move Dravid to No.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread