India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day one: many decisions went against us but we fought hard on day two, same with the other days. Any other team except perhaps Sri Lanka would have lost that match as it was Ind XI vs. Aus 14

Ask them to do it, DO IT, DO IT! We wont be flustered at all. We have the strength to create a new ICC and create an altogether new cricketing world.

+ it would be far better than the current biased one.

Last edited:
Ask them to do it, DO IT, DO IT! We wont be flustered at all. We have the strength to create a new ICC and create an altogether new cricketing world.
No you really don't. You might get Zimbabwe and the smaller nations who need the money as well as Pakistan but no-one else would want naything t do with you.

India certainly could do that and the prospect terrifies the ICC. As LF says though it would be controlled entirely by money if it did.

it would be far better than the current biased one.

Funny how most people in England consider the ICC to be biased towards the Asian teams no doubt because of the revenue they bring and their combined strength. The Zimbabwe and two Pakistan situations (ball tampering and doping) being notable examples where England has lost out because of the "bias" of the ICC.

Guys I think there has been a misconception of the outcome of the trial. This is the report about what happened.

Harbhajan Singh, 3 games suspension.

He hit Brett Lee on the bottom with his bat as Brett Lee was walking back to his mark to bowl, in a playful gesture. Andrew Symonds saw this and said to Harbhajan "What's that for mate?" Harbhajan then called Symonds over during the break in the over (This is the bit that we all saw) and called him a monkey, again after the big outrage in India. Matthew Hayden heard that and said "Guys, stop it" He then walked away and Harbhajan said something to him (thats when we all saw Hayden put his hand up in the air, making a gesture to the indians like 'settle down)..

Brag Hogg, Repremand.

Calling an Indian player a bast**d. Now, guys this is the important bit that should stop all your comments about Harbhajan being treated without evidence. The testimony against Brad Hogg was based of Indian players who are going off the same thing as Harbhajan's case, here say.

So. If you want Harbhajan's ban appealed because all the evidence was just 'here say' fair enough I guess, but while you are at it, Brad Hogg should also get his reprimand taken off him because all the evidence was just 'here say' against him.

Anyone else find it funny that all the Indians aren't mentioning Hogg's case, where all the evidence against him was used EXACTLY like it was against Harbhajan?

Thats what Symonds said. I am not ready to believe even a single word of what he says. Hell, I dont even consider the word 'monkey' as racist.

Hell, I dont even consider the word 'monkey' as racist.

Frankly that's part of the problem. Make sure you've read the "Is monkey racist?" thread and remember that your personal view is trumped by the relative cultural environment of the country you are playing against or in.

India are the biggest laughing stock in the sporting world right now. Stop being babies and get the bloodt tour back on. What a bunch of bloody sore losers.

India are the biggest laughing stock in the sporting world right now. Stop being babies and get the bloodt tour back on. What a bunch of bloody sore losers.

ignorance is bliss..................................................................................

Then i'm highly lacking in bliss then.

I don't know who India think ythey are. Their behaviour is disgraceful. Quite frankly, we'd be better off without their childish and bitter ways.

Is Akram serious? Next time someone gets racially abused, I'll tell them to get on with it. :rolleyes:

Then i'm highly lacking in bliss then.

I don't know who India think ythey are. Their behaviour is disgraceful. Quite frankly, we'd be better off without their childish and bitter ways.

opinion duly noted....:working...any other suggestions that you may want to put forth ? :rolleyes:

Yeah i'll say this, if the shoe was on the other foot and it was Symonds who called Bhaji a monkey, I don't think you'd be playing the innocence card then.

Akram is missing the point. Big difference between racism and sledging. I agree that it can be a thin line at times but I think players know clearly when they have stepped over it.

i agree with you colin ! but in this case, bhajji is innocent...!
if you have followed indian cricket, you must have seen a lot of
bitter relationships between the players, the board members, each
others etc.....and we usually give up or compromise during
high drama situations....! but this time, the whole nation, all the team members, and even BCCI(:eek:) is backing bhajji....doesnt that hint something ???

Yeah i'll say this, if the shoe was on the other foot and it was Symonds who called Bhaji a monkey, I don't think you'd be playing the innocence card then.

hahaha......in that case.....even bhajji wouldnt have given **** !!
in india, even parents call their children monkey and stuff for
being a brat !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread