India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that was clearly an edge. if india do stay on i want pathan to play. serious this is bad for team india because the next two test they wont be in the right frame of minds if this does not get sorted out properly.

on the contrary i think this will make the indians more determined.

But you see it's great proportion that is needed to make sure India don't pull one of these stunts again. For an aussie this is getting one back on them...although to be honest the aussies aren't involved in this whatsoever - it was poor umpires, and poor behaviour from an indian....passing the blame to the aussies is pathetic.....believe me the indians need to be made an example of. For all the cr*p the aussies put up with about their poor sportsmanship/behaviour/skill - you can lie/cheat/steal (ashes 2005 :D) from us but we will always finish the deal on the field...not hide behind childish black mail threats and BS denial. Every time one of our players does something stupid they deny it...but CA, with non selfish interests...always force them to make some sort of apology and they punish them to uphold the best interests of the game because unlike others, we don't want to look like we don't take our players behaviour seriously......how hard can it be? It is a great chance for us to show another country how it feels - even though we are perhaps blowing it out of proportion to get the message through - doesn't feel good does it? Just learn to deal with it....and if you can't, you have no business in cricket....unless sponsers are keen to back racists.....oh but that's generalisation isn't it....oh man, that's racist as well....oh well......i'm probably right though, i mean one racist indian means all indians are racist right? geez...what a predicament the indians are in - perhaps they should call their monkey friends to get some advice on how to deal with this.

Your attempt at 'juvenile irony' and Swift type Sarcasm is marred by the fact that your posts are always way way too long. I think you could probably condense all of that to 1-2 sentences.

But maybe you just like to hear yourself speak...erm...type.

Your attempt at 'juvenile irony' and Swift type Sarcasm is marred by the fact that your posts are always way way too long. I think you could probably condense all of that to 1-2 sentences.

But maybe you just like to hear yourself speak...erm...type.

Lets just ignore people like him.

Then i'm highly lacking in bliss then.

I don't know who India think ythey are. Their behaviour is disgraceful. Quite frankly, we'd be better off without their childish and bitter ways.

As I said before it is interesting and a bit funny that the English Fans are cheering for the Aussies in spite of getting beaten 5-0 in the last ashes series. Either they think Australia is a surrogate for England and can revel at their success even if they cannot win or they feel that since they could not do anything against the aussies last time no one else should.

They have no leg to stand on after they swept the monkey business under the carpet after the aussie tour to india. The position they took then was one of denial and was unacceptable, this just escalates it to new highs (or lows you might say). I'm not sure if i've ever seen such sour grapes and to be honest, the BCCI needs to be put back in its place as it has had too much pull for a while.

Exciting!!!

Guess what, I have a new name ready for the BCCI to register upon

"International Cricket Federation" - ICF. India will start it, pump money into it, get the neighboring nation's board to register with it, and slowly the non-supporters will come (or forced to!) with their tongues stuck out.

I'm not cheering on any Australians, i'm blasting the Indian's behaviour. Don't try to bring England into this. Yes we lost 5-0 against them. How very well noted of you.

Exciting!!!

"International Cricket Federation" - ICF. India will start it, pump money into it, get the neighboring nation's board to register with it, and slowly the non-supporters will come (or forced to!) with their tongues stuck out.

haha well said,these people are underestimating the power our billionaire board holds.

Exciting!!!

lets not go much into it sai....!! we all know its not going to happen....
and me personally wouldnt want to see something like this........

on another note, i have never seen such unanimity among the indians
in i dont know how long !! a nice feeling though :D

this is what a sport does............

As I said before it is interesting and a bit funny that the English Fans are cheering for the Aussies in spite of getting beaten 5-0 in the last ashes series. Either they think Australia is a surrogate for England and can revel at their success even if they cannot win or they feel that since they could not do anything against the aussies last time no one else should.

I think we know why these people are supporting the aussies,even though they say the reasons are sporting we all know it isnt true.

Or doesn't it tell you about how little respect the rest of the world has for Indian cricket at the minute.

I think we know why these people are supporting the aussies,even though they say the reasons are sporting we all know it isnt true.

Yeah. We obviously are all rooting for Australia because theya re the white ones. :rolleyes:

Change the record lad.

Do you now? Come on then, let's hear why you think people are supporting the Aussies (I'm not just in case you think I am because I don't share the same opinion as you).

Or doesn't it tell you about how little respect the rest of the world has for Indian cricket at the minute.

it tells us that the world isnt happy that the bcci will have its way again,but how can u blame the indian cricket after watching what happened with the umpiring??

Do you now? Come on then, let's hear why you think people are supporting the Aussies (I'm not just in case you think I am because I don't share the same opinion as you).

do you have a valid reason for being anti indian cricket??

Last edited:
Ahh,the first person who says that the BCCI is weak.
Thats cause they havent swung into action as yet.You really dont know what the BCCI is capable of if all memebers of the Board swing it together.
Possibly,they'll swing Aus outta the cricket map.

whoohoooo..... That was a ripper! chak de (keep it up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread