India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
..Proof is..That guy is banned. Face it, stop trying to deny it, get on with it and lets play Cricket and stop being crybabies and threatening to abandon tours etc.

I thought India were a tough proud nation or some B.S, then move on, accept it and go to Perth and show it to the Australians.

Great point. Right now I dont see India anywhere near a tough proud nation. Seriously dudes, get over it then I will have that old respect back in place.

..Proof is..That guy is banned. Face it, stop trying to deny it, get on with it and lets play Cricket and stop being crybabies and threatening to abandon tours etc.

I thought India were a tough proud nation or some B.S, then move on, accept it and go to Perth and show it to the Australians.

yeah we are a tough proud nation. Its not B.S.

no but i ve been watching both of them.
Gilchrist going up in appeal so loudly and confidently when the ball didnt touch the bat in the dravid dismissal. Bloody damn good acting
Ponting without even seeing clarkey catch the ball saying that he caught it
and then mark benson going along wiht it.
How do you know Ponting didnt see Pup catch it??

He does play. Just not for Australia at the moment, since he isn't quite as good as he used to be and Australia have a huge pool of amazing bowlers. With a tour to Pakistan coming up and a few of the players not wanting to go, I wouldn't be surprised if they sent an A side and Dizzy was a part of it.

Why would the Aussie team lie? Apart from Ponting, everyone else managed Harbhajan just fine. He was easy runs. And since he has a big history of doing things like this on the field, why is it so hard to believe?

I'm sure the ICC wouldn't ban a player without any proof. That's absurd.

Thats the thing. Without the "Harbhajan bunny" thing in Punters mind, he saves himself humiliation of getting out to him, and his wicket itself.

Irottev, this is the ICC were talking about. They will do anything. :rolleyes:

Come on guys...Stop crying. Did we cry when we were blamed for ball tempering against England?? Stop being crying babies!

watch the replay
watch
GANGULY had the best view of the catch other than Bucknor.
If Bucknor had any sense he would have said i think we should refer it upstairs.

no but i ve been watching both of them.
Gilchrist going up in appeal so loudly and confidently when the ball didnt touch the bat in the dravid dismissal. Bloody damn good acting
Ponting without even seeing clarkey catch the ball saying that he caught it
and then mark benson going along wiht it.

With the Dravid catch the balls coming so fast its not always that easy to tell if its nicked.. you hear a noise and then its up to the ump. Ofcourse Punter saw Pup's catch. Punter was at 2nd slip the catch was taking at 3rd.

we are not crying
so stop accusing us of that ****
we have been utterly screwed over by shitty umpires
and racist match referees.

Great point. Right now I dont see India anywhere near a tough proud nation. Seriously dudes, get over it then I will have that old respect back in place.

You guys just dont like it because we are challenging you. We fought back against your "banter" and you guys didnt like it.

We dont care what you "see" anyways.

i read on cricinfo that the match referee is still sticking by his decision.

if that is he case what will team india do. are they going to cancel or stay on its a tough one. i would like them to cancel due to the fact whats going on is not fair and i do not think their minds are in the right place.

however if they can take this fiasco out of their heads when the matches are played. we could still have a great series.

India losing Harbhajan isn't so bad right?

7 wickets at 51.71.

Look at this. Very childish.
84844.jpg

www.cricinfo.com

You guys just dont like it because we are challenging you. We fought back against your "banter" and you guys didnt like it.

We dont care what you "see" anyways.

Ummm you dont know how wrong you are. Your just complaining and complaining until you get what you want... Gosh are you guys like 3 or something?

And you guys obviously do care what we see.

The ICC will fold because it always bows to everything and anything the Indians and Pakistani's want. The ICC are a very much money driven organisation that doesn't care about the game anymore, just revenue. It's full of businessmen and corrupt politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread