India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm you dont know how wrong you are. Your just complaining and complaining until you get what you want... Gosh are you guys like 3 or something?

And you guys obviously do care what we see.

yeah
cause we know all 3 year olds can surf the web and argue on forums with idiots who bring us down to their level and beat us with experience

That is so childish.

Also, the players have 100% right to appeal to the umpire for a dismissal. No umpire in the ICC panel can stop them for appealing. Its all the falt of the umpires!

yeah
cause we know all 3 year olds can surf the web and argue on forums with idiots who bring us down to their level and beat us with experience

Your acting like 3 year olds mate. Again this is shown. You make it to easy. If were such Idiots then we shouldn't be "bringing you down to our level"

That is so childish.

Also, the players have 100% right to appeal to the umpire for a dismissal. No umpire in the ICC panel can stop them for appealing. Its all the falt of the umpires!

actually they can
sreesanth was stopped by aleem dar from appealing in a match a couple of months back

one thing i have to admit australia were challenged and they did not like it one bit. india fought back and australia did not like.

what happened who knows but somehow australia either played the game in wrong way or were helped. who knows harbhajan might not of even said anything, australia just are chattin rubbish. ( before you say why would australia lie someone either india or australia are lying)

if it comes out today tomorrow that harbhajan was racist then i would accept what ever happens, but this test should of been an indian win or draw. no way an australian win.

Come on mate...Dont compare Sreesanth with any other player at international level. He is just a fag who appeals for like 10 minutes on one appeal.

84794.jpg

Here goes an interesting picture. I'm pretty sure i've seen bowlers get fined for dissent for doing that motion to an umpire or player.

And by the way, i've always had a bit of a lack of respect for Ponting and this really didn't help that.

Your acting like 3 year olds mate. Again this is shown. You make it to easy. If were such Idiots then we shouldn't be "bringing you down to our level"
We are considered to be three year olds simply because we do not like what is taking place.

We do not like our religions mocked, our country taunted, and being cheated.
We lose the "Respect" of others simply because we show our beliefs, and we are frustrated, angry, and just plain sad with everything that is happening "Down Under".

hmm

heres what i think you said considering i cant understand your unintelligible bullshit

You're acting 3 year olds mate. Again this is shown(fragment). If we're such idiots(no capitalization needed mate) then we shouldn't be "bringing you down to our level."

congrats
an indian has better english grammar than you
WOOHOO

84794.jpg

Here goes an interesting picture. I'm pretty sure i've seen bowlers get fined for dissent for doing that motion to an umpire or player.

And by the way, i've always had a bit of a lack of respect for Ponting and this really didn't help that.

Omg the umpire bloody asked him!

Irrotev I think he was just telling Harbajhan what a naughty boy he'd been for calling Roy a monkey.

hmm

heres what i think you said considering i cant understand your unintelligible bullshit

You're acting 3 year olds mate. Again this is shown(fragment). If we're such idiots(no capitalization needed mate) then we shouldn't be "bringing you down to our level."

congrats
an indian has better english grammar than you
WOOHOO

You actually said this;
yeah

You called us idiots and we bring you down to our level and beat you with experience....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread