India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesnt have a right to ask him. Ask the freaking square leg umpire, even if hes blind, hes there for a reason. If not, ask the 3rd umpire, hes blind too, but hes there to help you!

Thats not Pontings fault! Once again it is Bensons! So stop blaming Ponting.

What a case of double standards. An Australian newspaper denigrates Lord Hanuman and insults the religion adhered to by a billion people and yet, you're going to chastise the Indians for so-called 'childish' behaviour because of a few idiots on the streets.

Omg the umpire bloody asked him!

Fair call. Again, I make the point that it's the umpires fault we landed in that situation ashe shouldn't be asking players.

Ponting's whole before tour honesty thing looks pretty bad now though. Did anyone expect him to say no? I mean, the umpire says, shall I give him out? You get the decision, in the heat of the moment with the competitive mind set you'd say yes.

You actually said this;

You called us idiots and we bring you down to our level and beat you with experience....?

once again young moron
its a colon that is needed
not a semi colon
seriously
i now really know why the english sent all their prisoners here.

hmm

heres what i think you said considering i cant understand your unintelligible bullshit

You're acting 3 year olds mate. Again this is shown(fragment). If we're such idiots(no capitalization needed mate) then we shouldn't be "bringing you down to our level."
congrats
an indian has better english grammar than you
WOOHOO

A) Sorry..What?!
B) Only single speak marks please.
C) Your spacing is awful.

Sorry to be pedantic, however you dragged it to this level.

What a case of double standards. An Australian newspaper denigrates Lord Hanuman and insults the religion adhered to by a billion people and yet, you're going to chastise Indians for the few idiots on the streets.

What paper did this?

The Sunday Mail, I believe, according to the closed thread.

once again young moron
its a colon that is needed
not a semi colon
seriously
i now really know why the english sent all their prisoners here.

Yeah that doesn't matter. I use these ';' because I like them. You need full stops and sentences
not talking
like this if
we are going to talk
about your grammar

I'm guessing that's the Aussie equivalent of the Sun and the Daily Mail, in British newsagency terms?

Yeah that doesn't matter. I use these ';' because I like them. You need full stops and sentences
not talking
like this if
we are going to talk
about your grammar

seriously even while mocking me you fail to fix what you say i'm doing wrong.
correction:

You need full stops and sentences
not talking
like this if
we are going to talk
about your grammar.

I don't know. I would hope that the Indian media didn't pick up the story from an unknown and trashy newspaper. But, knowing their quality, they probably did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread