India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, if your gonna have a full on bitch fight then at least make it relevant. I don't think talk of grammar and punctuation has anything to do with the fact that India need to grow up.

pawar said he is hopefull icc will listen to us (india)

greg chappel said umpires mistakes should be considered as human. that the better won in sydney.

peter roebuck said that ponting should be sacked. he is supiresed that india have not gone home already. ponting and his men have embrassed australia.

ponting said if pull out then it'll jepordise cricketing ties.

kapil dev said if bhajji is innocent then india should pull of tour.

this is all from a video i saw on youtube

"I am South African, and I understand the word racism," Procter told the Sydney Morning Herald. "I have lived with it for much of my life. This was not a case of just taking the word of an Australian over an Indian. I stand by my decision. I believe the process was a fair one. I intend to carry on for the rest of the series, because I don't have a problem with India. I have always had a good rapport with Indian players."

If the match referee implys there was proof, i'm willing to believe him.

seriously even while mocking me you fail to fix what you say i'm doing wrong.
correction:

You need full stops and sentences
not talking
like this if
we are going to talk
about your grammar.

I didn't put fullstops because I was mimicking the way you have been talking :rolleyes: Lol why are we even talking about this.

Has any news source other than that Indian one someone posted a link to earlier confirmed that Harbhajan's ban has been suspended? You would expect Cricinfo to report something like that.

india fans back in india do go over the top at times. how can these two teams continue to play in this series with everything that has happened.

hmmm aussies asking the indians to grow up but at the same time they keep continuing too....

india fans back in india do go over the top at times. how can these two teams continue to play in this series with everything that has happened.

their will be bad blood between the two teams and i am pretty sure every cricket fan will tune in to watch the 3rd test.

Oh ok. I dont get that one, actually never heard of it. Might be the Sunday Herald or thats just one I've never heard of. Lol.

i think it may be something called the "Australian". or maybe the "Australian Mail" .

This is off memory so dont pounce on me for that too.

"Omfg it was the Ozz13 m41l u indian dum hed!!11121"

i think it may be something called the "Australian". or maybe the "Australian Mail" .

This is off memory so dont pounce on me for that too.

"Omfg it was the Ozz13 m41l u indian dum hed!!11121"

Lol? Yeah I've heard of the Australian. Thats probably it.

their will be bad blood between the two teams and i am pretty sure every cricket fan will tune in to watch the 3rd test.

Just what the Aussie public needed, Cricket was starting to slip people's mind due to the Aussie dominance.

84794.jpg

Here goes an interesting picture. I'm pretty sure i've seen bowlers get fined for dissent for doing that motion to an umpire or player.

"Teacher, may I go to the bathroom please? Woops, I nevermind...how come I went backwards, though?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread