India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking forward to seeing Sehwag batting against the raw pace of Brett Lee, because he will either get out early or dominate. Also I'd love to see if Pathan can trouble the Aussie openers.

There is also the raw pace of Tait who is quicker than Lee now.

That sucks, Chris Rogers is no way near good enough to represent Australia, his sort've like Mitchell Johnson in my books. Would've rather seen Dave Hussey in the middle-order and Mike Hussey as the opener. I reckon Hayden would've still done a better job as opener even if he still was injured as I'm not expecting much from Rogers apart from probably 2 failures.

The main factor for keeping an injured player out, as perhaps Gayle demonstrated, is the risk of getting even more injured. At this stage, Hayden might only miss one game, if he does a grade 3 tear, he could miss months.

By the way, Tait was also confirmed.

Last edited:
Hayden not playing will definitely help India out a lot. Jaques has been up and down and as we showed at Sydney--if we can get the openers out early we can get them in a bit of trouble.

Rogers isnt that bad give the guy a break, he'll do alright but in the end this is just a one off for now because Hayden will be back for Adelaide. A bit like Jaques in the 2005 Boxing Day test. He had to wait another year after that.

will be strange with no Hayden or Langer at the top though :(

Are people bagging Rogers?! He was the best Pura Cup batsman last season and is in super form. Close your mouths!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread