India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ishant Sharma was an inspiration. 19 year old absolutely owning one of the best in the game. He deserved more wickets and it was unfortunate for him for clark's nick not to carry. Pathan had a great come back and all we need now is for harbhajan (if he plays) to bowl a fraction of the form he showed in the 2001 series and we have a killer bowling attack. It still amazes me that the commentators keep saying our attack borders on good while Aussies is unbelivable.

Ishant Sharma was an inspiration, but he must pick up some wickets in the next Test match to do justice to how well he has been bowling. I have to say that he is a far different bowler to the one that I criticised prior to this series. The pace and line has been really consistent. Although, one must take into account that the pitch is tailor made for him.

Ishant Sharma was an inspiration. 19 year old absolutely owning one of the best in the game. He deserved more wickets and it was unfortunate for him for clark's nick not to carry. Pathan had a great come back and all we need now is for harbhajan (if he plays) to bowl a fraction of the form he showed in the 2001 series and we have a killer bowling attack. It still amazes me that the commentators keep saying our attack borders on good while Aussies is unbelivable.

Aussie attack is not unbelievable. Only Lee and Clark look threatning and the fourth bowler has been ineffective be it Tait or Hogg. You dont have unbelieveable attack with 2.5 bowlers.

Indian attack is honest. They will test batsmen most of times but lack the firepower of Lee, Steyn or Akhtar.

I doubt Ishant will be playing in the next match, probably the other Punter Hunter (Bhajji) will be replacing him :idea

We dont need Bhajji. Hes waste in test matches. Ishant will do well in Adelaide also. Moreover the ball reverse swings there.

If only India didn't lose the second test...

Thats history. Lets look forward for next match.

Last edited:
great win for india.

excellent bowling by sharma too ponting. have not seen ponting being troubled like that before. he was troubled in ashes 2005 but dont think as much as today.

happy that pathan got man of the match. however i heard them saying that pathan should open next match and drop jaffer for h singh. i am not too keen on that. pathan is a bowling all-rounder.

that australian guy who was interviewing mitchell johson after the match said a stupid comment something like it must be a relief that this 17 wins record is out of the way.

when symonds was out i did not see anything but i heard the commentator saying who put his bat up like to say he knicked it. well i remember him saying you get some decisions as you dont and you just got to get on with it and then he goes and complains about.

i was not happy with how the indians were bowling to tail that was not all that. pathan bowled really well when he came back on.

can someone please answer one questions, what was pathans spped in mph.

Congrats to India they played the better cricket throughout this match and once again have ended our 16 match win streak. Could become our new bogey number if we ever manage to reach that mark again.

As I thought Roy and Gilly didn't contribute as much when we most needed them.

Punter too hasnt had a good run of late.
I mean,normally he's right on top,but this time round,he hasnt scored heavily.

India played brilliantly and proved that they are capable of winning againist best team in the world.If the sydney test could be a drawn match then it would be a greatest test match final the history of cricket !!!

Last edited:
can someone please answer one questions, what was pathans spped in mph.

Pathan was mostly at 129-130ks. Hes not a express bowler but a swing bowler. His swing is back and that is only good news for India.

Punter too hasnt had a good run of late.
I mean,normally he's right on top,but this time round,he hasnt scored heavily.

About time he had bad form. He has been averaging above 70 for last 5 years.

Last edited:
I think one of Pathan's few problems was that he could not extract any sort of pace off a short length. Whenever he banged it in, it just sat up.

yeah i know he swings the ball but when he was not performing his pace had gone really down thats why i wanted to know his pace. would like to know what it was in mph

yeah i know he swings the ball but when he was not performing his pace had gone really down thats why i wanted to know his pace. would like to know what it was in mph

129 km/h is 80.1 mph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread