India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why India do not simply hire Wasim Akram as a bowling consultant. He can spread his wisdom to all of India's bowlers then.
I think Wasim don`t want to become a bowling coach with any Asian teams because he want to stay in UK thats why he told that he could coach a English County team.

Just watch when we win the Adelaide test.
I, for one, would open all the gates in the stadium and flood the field with Indian fans, each holding aloft the tri-color.
:)

I don't know why India do not simply hire Wasim Akram as a bowling consultant. He can spread his wisdom to all of India's bowlers then.

Wasim Akram-I belive,he is more interested in his media commitments.
So,i doubt whether he will take up the full-time assistant's position.
Mayeb,he can fill in from time to time.
BUt,the idea is certainly not a bad one.

Now lets just hope the celebration doesnt get out of hand, because it's only half the job done...

Man, I really hate our media now... they're going way over the top with all this nonsense, hyping up the win so much...

Especially channels which know nothing about cricket like Headlines Today which is purely looking for sensationalism.

We want to focus on the cricket and bringing back the whole "National Pride" issue now is not going to help. That's totally unrelated to the cricket on the field. And Harbhajan's appeal is still pending...

I think Wasim don`t want to become a bowling coach with any Asian teams because he want to stay in UK thats why he told that he could coach a English County team.

Wasim Akram has been staying in Pakistan.
Since the time he joine dESPN-Star Sports,he has also got a house in India in addition to one in Singapore,where ESS headquarters are based.
I doubt he will leave the ESS comentry team.

Man, I really hate our media now... they're going way over the top with all this nonsense, hyping up the win so much...

Especially channels which know nothing about cricket like Headlines Today which is purely looking for sensationalism.

We want to focus on the cricket and bringing back the whole "National Pride" issue now is not going to help. That's totally unrelated to the cricket on the field. And Harbhajan's appeal is still pending...

Yeah utter crap is going on on other channels as well with Tarot Readers and stuff.Channels are also intervieving stupid idiots like Niranjan Shah-as if he won the man of the match.

Someone's gotta put a stop to this.

Last edited:
He will be called as "traitor" by some Pakistani fans and he himself said that.

Indian news channels like Star news,zee news,india tv they all s****:mad:

Last edited:
I heard that Yuvraj might fly back to India with his sweetheart to tend to his injured ankle.
In that case,who will be the vice-captain for the ODI series ?

I heard that Yuvraj might fly back to India with his sweetheart to tend to his injured ankle.
In that case,who will be the vice-captain for the ODI series ?

Am I the only one to feel that India should retain Kumble for the ODI series? He could well be the vice-captain.

His mere presence might help us...

Of course, his fielding is not going to help our cause, but his bowling form is good at the moment and I hate to think of an Indian ODI attack relying on Harbhajan or any other inexperienced spinner.

Am I the only one to feel that India should retain Kumble for the ODI series?

His mere presence might help us...

Of course, his fielding is not going to help our cause, but his bowling form is good at the moment and I hate to think of an Indian ODI attack relying on Harbhajan or any other inexperienced spinner.

He retired from One Dayers after the World Cup debacle.

Possibly Sachin, perhaps even Dravid.

I would go with Ganguly.
Get some more aggression in.

Last edited:
is it means that Pakistan also have contribution on India`s winning on Perth,and i hope this time Pathan don`t leave Wasim Akram.

Thanks to Asad Rauf(for consistent umpiring(bad)) ,Wasim Akram and few pakistani fans.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread