India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid start by Jaques and Hayden, pace isn't that great to force a result atm though. But keeping wickets in tact is the key with so many runs left to get.

Yeah, but consider Tendulkar and Sehwag's aggressive innings. The team could have scored 600 at just 0.6 more runs per over.

Yeah, but they could've also been bowled out for less if they batted more aggressively. Works both ways.

I vote for an Australian win from now (my vcash rests with india though)

It'll be a draw by the looks of it.

EDIT: Jaques out for 60, talk about giving your wicket away.

Last edited:
Wow india are in a great position yet instead of attacking they seem happy to take their time bowl wide of stumps waiting for aus to get bored an make mistakes.
Poor play from india should be more aggresive an go for the win instead of just playing out time making sure aus cant win.

Definatly will end in a draw now

Hayden gets his 30th Test century!! My god does he own India or what? :cheers

If only he'd played in the 3rd Test. Could have been a different story.

Hypocritical much?

Yeah, I thought that after I posted.
icon8.gif

Now, back to the cricket...

The wicket was just that of Jaques. The guys out there now are absolutely crucial. Its bad that we gave Jaques that much runs. Hope we can get out Ponting soon. His first innings scores at Adelaide in the last few games have been sensational

Great ball from Sharma to get rid of Hayden. Thats not bad at all. Need Ponting now still. Those 2 wickets would have given us some confidence back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread