India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game's gonna be a tie now, undoubtedly...

I think you are speaking too soon !
Harbhajan has`nt been effective at all.I don`t see Ponting getting out to him again.
Kumble has underbowled himself.

I think you are speaking too soon !
Harbhajan has`nt been effective at all.I don`t see Ponting getting out to him again.
Kumble has underbowled himself.

The man's calling for a tie on the 3rd day, of couse he's speaking too soon. :p

Only 2 wickets down at Tea. Very soild days work by Australia.

Last edited:
India needed to get both openers and thats exactly what they have done. 1 or 2 more wickets and they will be in a good position.

Hussey GONE!!! Bowled by Pathan!

Our bowlers are getting good swing with the old ball. All three wickets have now been bowled. Good job! One more of Ponting soon and we should be in a good position. Australia havent scored fast too (at around 3 runs per over and thereabouts).

It looks very un-Australian to me today that the run rate by Australia is just 2.85 runs per over right now (after 85 overs). Are they resigning themselves for a draw which will secure them the series? I havent seen either Hayden or Ponting trying to impose themselves onto the Indian bowling on a pitch its getting uneven but one on which its very hard to get a batsman out when he is set.

It looks very un-Australian to me today that the run rate by Australia is just 2.85 runs per over right now (after 85 overs). Are they resigning themselves for a draw which will secure them the series? I havent seen either Hayden or Ponting trying to impose themselves onto the Indian bowling on a pitch its getting uneven but one on which its very hard to get a batsman out when he is set.

No need to draw the series ;)

No need to draw the series ;)

2-1 will be as good as a victory for my team (India). Keeping Australia off the victory charts for two consecutive matches is an achievement enough. One team which has repeatedly put Australia under pressure is india, and now this approach by Australia to fight back after the loss at perth and the way they have batted shows that they have been forced to change their approach. Also scoring 526 and now not letting Australia run away with the runs, has been awesome from Indian bowlers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread