India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its nice to see Australia bat in test match like a test match and not like a ODI.

Ishant Sharma has completely changed my mind about him. I never rated this guy but he has been running full steam in all matches and improving with every over.

Billy Bowden------Com On give some out man. I think he has forgotten that LBW rule exist in game.

thats always billy bowdens way he never gives lbws unless there pretty much plumb good way of staying out of trouble by giving someone out whjen there not

Ishant has been very very impressive this series. Today, his maximum speed was 146kph with his average being 140kph. And he has mixed that with very good line and length. If he can keep this up, he can turn out to be a very good fast bowler for India. His fielding is also more than decent. He has good commitment towards fielding.

Ishant has been very very impressive this series. Today, his maximum speed was 146kph with his average being 140kph. And he has mixed that with very good line and length. If he can keep this up, he can turn out to be a very good fast bowler for India. His fielding is also more than decent. He has good commitment towards fielding.

147.2. It was a shot delivery to Ponting.

Now Punter is looking to get back his form. :(

Not really, we scored way too slowly. This is probably gonna end up in draw or defeat, I hope the former.

Well,it certainly has been a run-feast for both teams.
I believe the flat pitch is to blame for this.

Am not taking anything away from any batsman,but it certainly has been easy going as far as the batting is concerned.
You could see that bowlers from both sides really bowled their hearts out,but have had very little success.

Bad day for India. I feel Australia are on top now. They scored slowly with a purpose, but come tomorrow, they're going to blast away the runs and put India under a lot of pressure.

Missed RP Singh's reverse swing with the old ball. He would have been a handful for Ponting and Clarke coming around the wicket. Unfortunately Irfan didn't have the pace and the spinners were ineffective, especially Harbhajan.

I think it's time for India to look beyond Harbhajan in terms of the future of spin bowling. This guy gets all the conditions he wants and he cannot do a thing. Even Sehwag could get spin and bounce but Harbhajan just runs up and bowls without any spin or zip off the wicket.

Nice batting by the aussies, tough work from Ponting and Clarke and a brilliant Hundred by Matty Hayden. Hussey got in the twenties and jaques made a good 60. Good tough batting. But they will need to score quicker tommorow.

Is Gilly retiring?

Any Aussie heard anythin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread