India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tendulkar will retire soon. Do not worry about that. But when he does. I am sure everyone who follows plays or is involved in cricket will be sad.:(

Tendulkar will retire soon. Do not worry about that. But when he does. I am sure everyone who follows plays or is involved in cricket will be sad.:(

Well, I guess that will be a really huge day and the media is going to have a ball that day... Emotions will running wild and it will be such a talking point in India and will continue for at least a month

sad to hear abouyt gilchrist's retirement,the game will be losing one of its best ever.

Well, I am a bit scared that the moment could spur Gilly into something really big here. I hope its nothing special but I am sensing something special is coming from him to end it off in a high.

Well, I am a bit scared that the moment could spur Gilly into something really big here. I hope its nothing special but I am sensing something special is coming from him to end it off in a high.

ya he might want to go out all guns blazing but i still think this game is going to be a boring draw.

I think the game could end in a result. India will set a target so they can at least try and level the series, and Australia won't shy away from giving it one hell of go.

Looking at state of affiars as it stand and Australian approach in batting, Australia is set to post in excess of 600 and will then try to get India out for 200. India really need to bat well in third innings otherwise we can loose this one.

Only result possible......Australia win or DRAW.

Either we or they win this match. A result is very much on the cards - V Sehwag
http://www.cricketnext.com/news/still-good-chance-to-get-a-result-sehwag/29213-13.html

Thats good attitude. Hope we can follow this tomorrow and look for a result. I dont mind a 3-1 because a 2-1 and 3-1 arent that much different. We have fought so well in this series, and I hope India can take one final fling at levelling this series and not consign themselves to a draw which would also mean a small moral victory to them having managed a win and a draw in consecutive tests in Australia

We would need a huge miracle to get a win out of this. The rate at which we and India have been scoring suggest it's not a pitch for a result. Plus when you have Hogg as your spinner really relying on your pacemen to do all the damage.

Two days is a lot of time...

I expect a result. Most likely Australia will get close to India's total, India will panic in the 2nd innings and Australia will end up chasing a low total like 200

I don't want this scenario to pan out but my instinct tells me that India are going to wilt under pressure. Hope I'm proved wrong :( But either Harbhajan or Kumble need to perform a miracle tomorrow and get them all out for less than 450.

Am I the only one thinking that Hogg is almost a pointless selection? He doesn't look like a Test Match bowler and Clarke and Symonds can be the spin option if MacGill isn't fit.

Am I the only one thinking that Hogg is almost a pointless selection? He doesn't look like a Test Match bowler and Clarke and Symonds can be the spin option if MacGill isn't fit.

Replace Hogg with Harbhajan and replace Clarke and Symonds with Sehwag and Tendulkar and you have my exact views on the Indian team. ;)

Two days is a lot of time...

I expect a result. Most likely Australia will get close to India's total, India will panic in the 2nd innings and Australia will end up chasing a low total like 200

I don't want this scenario to pan out but my instinct tells me that India are going to wilt under pressure. Hope I'm proved wrong :( But either Harbhajan or Kumble need to perform a miracle tomorrow and get them all out for less than 450.

I will be happy to see that u being proved 100% right :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread