India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing on this pitch on Day 4. India just dont need to panic, and should look to bat positively and enjoy batting out there (may be look to get one more hundred for one of its players). They can bow out with a draw here if they bat normally

Congrats to Aussies on the series win. Should be one of the series wins where they were pushed to the brink by the visitors.

Australia is scared of losing this test match, so they are going for a draw. Shows how much they cared for the record than they showed.

What are you on? This bull follows on the bleating that eminated from the sub continent when you were supposedly robbed of the second test. The team that isn't game to go for a win is the side that has the runs and has set extremely defensive fields istead of attacking. Yesterday when Australia was miles behind you had 2 slips and a deep point, 2 men on the fence behind square. A clear case of no instestinal fortitude. A draw means nothing to India, a win is the only thing that gives you any sort of result. You were belted in Melbourne collapsed in Sydney strugled to a win with the best of the conditions in Perth and now, when given first use of a batting paradise, follow up this with purely defensive bowling, wide of aff stump with a defensive field.

India is afraid they will lose!!!

What are you on? This bull follows on the bleating that eminated from the sub continent when you were supposedly robbed of the second test. The team that isn't game to go for a win is the side that has the runs and has set extremely defensive fields istead of attacking. Yesterday when Australia was miles behind you had 2 slips and a deep point, 2 men on the fence behind square. A clear case of no instestinal fortitude. A draw means nothing to India, a win is the only thing that gives you any sort of result. You were belted in Melbourne collapsed in Sydney strugled to a win with the best of the conditions in Perth and now, when given first use of a batting paradise, follow up this with purely defensive bowling, wide of aff stump with a defensive field.

India is afraid they will lose!!!
Why should we be afraid of losing if we're already 2-1 down in the series, and cannot win it?

Are you still on about the Sydney controversies?

The approach from India has been horrible. Far too defensive!
What's with these fields, it's like an ODI approach! Singles are for the taking everywhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully this is the last we see of Harbhajan Singh in a long while. This guy has been given a lot of opportunities and he hasn't got any wickets.

At Adelaide he had no excuses -- he had the 500+ score behind him, he had a pitch which offered turn and bounce even to a non-regular like Sehwag, he had lots of overs to bowl on a day when the batsmen were defensive, he had the conditions to suit him. Plus, he had two right handers batting for a long time (Ponting and Clarke) and yet he hasn't done a thing.

He deserves to be kicked out permanently now... Give other spinners like Piyush Chawla a chance, I say... he cannot do worse than Bhajji at the moment. :(

Hello, now we've got to wait for it to get to within at least 20 or 30 of Tendulkar's average.

Come back to me when Tendulkar's within at least 1 or 2 World Cups of Ponting, okay?

P.S Tendulkar would trade his career for Pontings any day of the week.

Come back to me when Tendulkar's within at least 1 or 2 World Cups of Ponting, okay?

+1

I still reckon it's gonna be a draw. But I certainly hope Ponting gets a double or maybe Clarke gets a high score. Finally looking forward to a final cameo from Gilchrist.

I think anyone would rather give up the pressure of a billion fans' expectations and having to perform in what was (in the 90s) a very underperforming side...to have to deal with that and still be better is definitely amazing.

Australia is scared of losing this test match, so they are going for a draw. Shows how much they cared for the record than they showed.

man u are a doofus. we draw, we win the series easily. the funniest thing that will come from this test match...well not funny i guess...highly expected..is the ridiculous appealing from the indians. you gave us a hard time after we bowled your weak team out in a day for over appealing....we expect stupid appeals from the indians..but after the heck you gave us your team is nothing but appauling....you shout when the ball hits the pad 1m outside off, spinning back 2cm, when the batsemn is playing a shot....such a disgraceful team this indiam mob...failing once again and this is your last shot with a decent team before you become the next bangladesh...it makes me laugh. and u supposedly stand up to us...do you think our guys are worried when you children eye ball us? such a 'tough' team...christ, haydens children would belt you in the car park. we are too good. enough said.

Even Don Bradman or WG Grace would be willing to trade his career with that of Tendulkar. Who are you trying to fool here?

the funniest thing that will come from this test match...well not funny i guess...highly expected..is the ridiculous appealing from the indians. you gave us a hard time after we bowled your weak team out in a day for over appealing....we expect stupid appeals from the indians..but after the heck you gave us your team is nothing but appauling....you shout when the ball hits the pad 1m outside off, spinning back 2cm, when the batsemn is playing a shot....such a disgraceful team this indiam mob...failing once again and this is your last shot with a decent team before you become the next bangladesh...it makes me laugh. and u supposedly stand up to us...do you think our guys are worried when you children eye ball us? such a 'tough' team...christ, haydens children would belt you in the car park. we are too good. enough said.

This comment comes a day after Gilchrist has said "India can match Australia's winning ways". :rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D

Last edited:

Far from it, they are building the solid base to launch in the next two sessions. Get a 100-150 run lead roll India cheaply on day 5 chase what's left and Aus win.

Even Don Bradman or WG Grace would be willing to trade his career with that of Tendulkar. Who are you trying to fool here?

tendulker is class...no doubt about it...but i'd pick ponting before him any day...at least ponting aint a liar who tries to bring the game into disrepute...not to mentionn a ball tamperer. without him, you are nothing. good luck in 2 years time.

This comment comes a day after Gilchrist has said "India can match Australia's winning ways". :rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D
maybe for a series...good luck doing it for 15 years.

Last edited:
tendulker is class...no doubt about it...but i'd pick ponting before him any day...at least ponting aint a liar who tries to bring the game into disrepute...not to mentionn a ball tamperer. without him, you are nothing. good luck in 2 years time.

Who's a liar? Sachin?

You guys couldnt bowl properly at a tail ender like Harbhajan, and then your captain tried this gimmick using Symonds as the pawn to try and remove Harbhajan from the battlefield. Who are you talking about? Your captain acts as if he is a samaritan when he refused to appeal for a grounded catch (trying to gain sympathy), and then appeals for a catch that he had clearly grounded....

maybe for a series...good luck doing it for 15 years.

"Winning ways" means a series.... he he he he....:D:D:D

Last edited:
Who's a liar? Sachin?

You guys couldnt bowl properly at a tail ender like Harbhajan, and then your captain tried this gimmick using Symonds as the pawn to try and remove Harbhajan from the battlefield. Who are you talking about? Your captain acts as if he is a samaritan when he refused to appeal for a grounded catch (trying to gain sympathy), and then appeals for a catch that he had clearly grounded....

"Winning ways" means a series.... he he he he....:D:D:D

saisrini80 and all you Indian fans

Don't be complaining and attacking Australian cricket. You guys shouldn't even talk until you start winning and dominating world cricket regularly like Australia has done for the past 15 or so years. Just because you trouble Australia when the two countries play, so what? You fail to dominate other teams (read: 'minnow bashers')

So what if we couldn't remove Harbajan? You guys have also had trouble against tailenders? I'm sick and tired of you Indians shooting your mouths off about oh "Australia r teh suk". If Australia suck then India shouldn't be playing cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread