India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
India should bring back sharma. There needs to be a change in pace or something. Kumble's captaincy has not worked this match.

Why are we going down this retarded tunnel again?

Who knows. Anyway Sehwag needs two men around ponting and i reckon Sharma comes in with 2 slips and one man in silly point. Sehwag's the man to do it.

Ponting's out! Great innings but now Sharma in for bhajji and see what sehwag can do for another 2 overs. If nothing pluck in Pathan.

Last edited:
Bowled em!! Viru, you buet!

All wickets have been bowled this innings. hmm.
You could see this coming a mile away. Injuries and a really ugly hundred IMO.

Looking forward to Glichrist, believe it or not. Just want to see the crowd erupt when he gets on the pitch :D

Give him the backing of your wonderful system of developing cricketers, and he will just light a mountain of fire and throw the whole Australian generation of cricketers into it (including the likes of Steve Waugh, Border, Chappell's, Ponting's, etc etc etc).

come on bro...you have to be kidding considering all of the calls from you guys regarding how you are the powerhouse of cricket with all the billions of people and the money you have...that is ridiculous how you can pin our greatness on our system...do u not have nets and cricket balls in india?...surely with your logic you must have the better chance of being successful? maybe we just aim a little higher than most? did you ever hear anything but critisim from warne about our system? but back on track...there aint a team in cricket who can pull out such awesome performances so consistently when the pressure is on like australia....any other team after copping such unfounded flack and chasing down a first innings total of over 500 would've been following on by now....including india. we can make even the biggest of challenges look a breeze when we put our heads down.

Ponting GONE!!! Finally....... Predicted a hundred for him and he as usual got it!

When Gilly comes out, it will be mixed emotions. Want to see one final fling of his batting, but that will hurt India and so want him to get out cheaply too. Thats tough for me!

Ponting GONE!!! Finally....... Predicted a hundred for him and he as usual got it!

When Gilly comes out, it will be mixed emotions. Want to see one final fling of his batting, but that will hurt India and so want him to get out cheaply too. Thats tough for me!

Yeah, I know how you feel.
Lets see. I want him to hit 4 sixes in a row against Sehwag and then get bowled fifth ball. How's that sound?:p

You had already made yourself into one when you said Tendulkar would trade in his career for Ponting.....

Why wouldn't he? They're very close as batsmen and Ponting's won 3 World Cups.

You just said SIR DON BRADMAN would be willing to trade his career for that of Tendulkars!!

Note to sai: WALK AWAY!

Bowled em!! Viru, you buet!

All wickets have been bowled this innings. hmm.
You could see this coming a mile away. Injuries and a really ugly hundred IMO.

Looking forward to Glichrist, believe it or not. Just want to see the crowd erupt when he gets on the pitch :D

dont worry about gilly, roy is the source of all your nightmares :D

Because he never knew that there was an even greater sportsman than him.

Sachin isn't greater than the Don, statistically speaking, Bradman is the greatest ever sportsman out of all ball sports in the world. Just because Sachin has scored more runs than him doesn't make him better. Bradman played only 52 matches and scored close to 7000 runs. Tendulkar, as great as he is, has played 145 matches for 11,600 runs. The stats speak for themselves, Bradman was and still is the greatest batsman that has ever played the game.

Cricketman - Channel 9 showed Khartik spitting in Clarke's direction from one of their cameras.

Symonds, although, I'd be content with a first-ball duck.
Here we go, Monk to Symmo...1 run. Darn. :(

Cricketman - Channel 9 showed Khartik spitting in Clarkes direction from one of their cameras.

I'm watching a Channel 9 stream. Haven't seen any thing of the sort..

Last edited:
Why wouldn't he? They're very close as batsmen and Ponting's won 3 World Cups.

You just said SIR DON BRADMAN would be willing to trade his career for that of Tendulkars!!

Note to sai: WALK AWAY!

Geeze, you keep playing that World Cup card. Sure, it's a great achievement. But I don't see how you can compare personal achievements to team achievements. Theres not a stat option for "World Cup's won".

Ponting may have been in a team that had won three WC's, but Tendulkar has been the most successful batsman on that stage.

And even the Don said that the only batsman that batted with a similar prowess to his own was Tendulkar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread