India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia is scared of losing this test match, so they are going for a draw. Shows how much they cared for the record than they showed.

We're not the ones setting defensive fields and giving away easy singles for fear of giving Australia a chance at winning the match. India haven't put any pressure on Australia and as a result are now facing the prospect of having to bat on a 4th/5th day pitch with a possible defecit of 60+ runs. This is exactly what England did last year, and we all know what happend on day 5 at Adelaide last time around.

No offence to any Indian fans here, but Kumble's captaincy is shocking. I expect the Aussies will bat to around tea or just after and get a decent lead before having a bowl at India late in the day with the new ball.

For the indian supporters all we need is a wicket and Australia throughout this series has fallen in bunches just like india have fallen in twos. So if we get a wicket at say 4/470 it could fall to 6/480. Its a matter of then cleaning the tail which sadly hasn't been easy. If i were Kumble i would keep Sehwag one end and put Sharma on the other. Kumble ain't gettin any wicket and Bhajji seems to be his normal self- ineffective. Pathan to replace Sharma after a 8 over spell. There's no need for kumble to give up. Remember Melbourne where Aus were like 200/2, then fell to like 400 all out or at sydney or at Perth. My god he's given up.

Even Don Bradman or WG Grace would be willing to trade his career with that of Tendulkar. Who are you trying to fool here?

eek.gif

Am I reading that right?

Even Don Bradman or WG Grace would be willing to trade his career with that of Tendulkar. Who are you trying to fool here?

Why would the greatest cricketer in the history of the game and perhaps one of the best ever sportmen in the world want to exchange his career with anyone?

Anyone see Karthik spit in front of Clarke whilst staring him down as they walked off the pitch... over a clearly not out decision.

"Playing in the spirit of the game"

Guys, this is really irrelevant banter.

mate i dont think so....the bs that we cop from these pretenders leaves us with years worth of bs giving. surely on an open forum, which i must say accepts aussies bashing from anyone including mods, we are allowed to send a little back. so if it aint ok, please remove all of the indian bs here and complain to cricinfo for their bias bs. i know you can't, so you have to accept us giving a little back.

eek.gif

Am I reading that right?

they are just like england mate...they think that one or two games makes a dynasty. tendulker is awesome, but he can't light a candle to at least 10 of our cricketers.

Last edited:
they are just like england mate...they think that one or two games makes a dynasty. tendulker is awesome, but he can't light a candle to at least 10 of our cricketers.

Give him the backing of your wonderful system of developing cricketers, and he will just light a mountain of fire and throw the whole Australian generation of cricketers into it (including the likes of Steve Waugh, Border, Chappell's, Ponting's, etc etc etc).

Why would the greatest cricketer in the history of the game and perhaps one of the best ever sportmen in the world want to exchange his career with anyone?

Because he never knew that there was an even greater sportsman than him.

India should bring back sharma. There needs to be a change in pace or something. Kumble's captaincy has not worked this match.

Why are we going down this retarded tunnel again?

Last edited:
Just chill, cheebs.

Its all part and parcel of this profession:p

Anyways, India dont look like getting a wicket. I dont think the wicket is tough (as said by Hayden). Its just that India bowled defensively and Australia were happy not meddling with it as a draw will give them the series win. Not been so interesting so far. I am confident Ponting will take one fling at asking India to bat. I hope India dont collapse and hand it on a platter to the Aussies.

I'd stop now if I was you, sai. Before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

You had already made yourself into one when you said Tendulkar would trade in his career for Ponting.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread