India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or is Slater way too obsessed with lara bingle... Sharma lookin good with the ball. Might get hogg with the bounce.

Who isn't? :D

Sharma has been brilliant with the ball. Very unlucky not to have better figures. Still, thats as much a credit to the Australian batting as it is to Sharma's bowling.

Andrew Symonds will now take over and smash bowling to all parts. Australia will have a lead of 150 and then India will be bowled out for 180 runs and Gilly will come out opening and smash 20 runs in 5 balls.

Dream over. This is boring match. Rates up there with India - Pakistan matches in Kolkatta nd Banglore.

Was hoping Gilly would be able to leave Test cricket the way he made it. Looking at it now that Perth match was the perfect place for him to retire with the Ashes and the 2nd quickest 100 under his belt.

Australia lead by 8 runs and they have two wickets left. Right now, only two results possible - Draw or an Australian win. Hope its a draw.

Congrats Pathan on the 100 wickets. He has 1000 runs and 100 wickets now.

Its been a boring match so far.
Just wonder,had the Sydney Test been drawn-would Aussies have played so slowly.
Rather,both teams apporach to the game would have been completely different.

If you heard Matty Hayden yesterday in the press conference,he reiterated the fact that since Aus were 2-1 up in the Series,they were not looking for a win.Highly uncharacteristic of Australia.

Same was said last year, so I'm guessing they are trying to replicate that again although this would be even more of a miracle.

Hehe another Harmy

very dissapointing to see Gilchrist go for such a low total :(
but Australia have the upperhand now...

I think you guys can count on a miracle of getting India cheaply for a low total.

It always happens. Whether there will be enough time left to chase the total is another matter, but the more Australia take a lead, the better their position overall.

Always happens when negative captaincy takes over. Kumble was over-defensive on day 3 and is now paying the price for it.

Harbhajan is not even fit for bowling at the first class level these days. I am intensely annoyed that Kumble gave Harbhajan so many overs in spite of the fact that Sehwag was obviously the better bowler of the two.

As for this match, I'm not going to watch the agony any longer.

Thumbs up to Ishant Sharma for a valiant effort though.

Pathan was looking solid until that ball from Johnson. Who comes in next should tell us what India plan to do with this match.

ahhhh clarke
we have dropped so many catches this series, normally we catch everything that comes our way an even hang onto catches we shouldnt be able to but this series we keep dropping regulation catches.

So many catches dropped by Australia this match and series????

Pathan was plumb, Sehwag should have gone by now... Indian fans, the collapse is coming. Its after all ADELAIDE!!!

When will India learn that nine times out of ten, a fill in opener will fail.

All seems to have settled down again after the opening few overs until that dropped catch. Clark should have been brought in earlier though.

Looking at where India will be at stumps pretty much identical to the situation England were in last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread