India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh I see;)....Why is he called it The Monk but?
This is why:

So Sehwag has shaved his head. Interesting.

Virender Sehwag does look like a monk, what with his shaved head and his up-and-coming pot-belly.

The monk strikes! Chanerpaul edging Viru to Dhoni!

I think I'm gonna like that nickname.

@Chanderpaul decision--Actually looks like a top-class decision!

The Monk Is On Fire!

Monk does it again! Bye bye Bravo!

Still gotta get about 45 minutes of play in today. Hopefully the monk keeps selling his ferraris.
:)

I'm going to the Sydney Test.

Is Sreesanth in the squad? I reckon his a waaaay better bowler then RP Singh who generally looks like he isn't a good enough bowler to get any of our batsman out.

Sreesanth destroyed SA in SA and the conditions there are similar to Australian ones and SA also have a classy batting lineup.

Same here. 2nd day. Is Gilchurch playing? I want Sreesanth to play and Sehwag. So If Aussies are still batting from day 1 then I might get to maybe see Pup bat and Sreesanth and Symmo maybe battling it out and then Sehwag in Indias first innings. Thats how I hope it turns out.

Same here. 2nd day. Is Gilchurch playing? I want Sreesanth to play and Sehwag. So If Aussies are still batting from day 1 then I might get to maybe see Pup bat and Sreesanth and Symmo maybe battling it out and then Sehwag in Indias first innings. Thats how I hope it turns out.

I don't think Sreesanth is on the tour is he? Besides why are you asking whether Gilchrist is playing?

I don't think Sreesanth is on the tour is he? Besides why are you asking whether Gilchrist is playing?

On christmas day, a person got bashed playing beach cricket and it was Gilly's friend and apparently the funeral was supposed to be around this time.

Sreesanth brings more pace and aggression to the table than say, RP Singh. RP is a great bowler when the conditions suit him, but on flat tracks it's better to have somebody with a big heart like Sree who'll bend his back no matter what the situation.

Gilly will play I think, he won't risk an entire test in my opinion. I'm sure he will pay his respects, but something tells me that he'd play anyway.

My Internet was down for the past few days, so could`nt post after the first test got over. The Aussies again showed why they are the No.1 side in World Cricket.
Got absolutely thumped and that is the reason why I feel that a comeback will be very very difficult. None of the batsmen showed that they could grind out big scores and the lineup desperately requires an `X` factor which Sehwag could provide.
Dhoni looked out of depth and must not take his place for granted in the test team at all. Yuvraj must sit out the next game and will have to wait for his turn.

Tendulkar and Ganguly showed the right attitude, so did Laxman. Dravid , IMO is trying too hard and hence getting into this rut. What he needs is to be relieved of some pressure by batting him at No.6 by bringing Sehwag in to open.

Jaffer may have only scored 15 runs in the 2nd innings but he did look good while he was there. If Jaffer stays there for a session (and scores), we will do well.

On to the second test, Sehwag may also prove to be handy as an off-spinner
and help up accomadate Pathan instead of Harbhajan. Sehwag flights it more than Bhajji and could be handy.
I would like it to happen but it seems very unlikely.

Sreesanth brings more pace and aggression to the table than say, RP Singh. RP is a great bowler when the conditions suit him, but on flat tracks it's better to have somebody with a big heart like Sree who'll bend his back no matter what the situation.
It's hard to bend your back when you're injured, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread