India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly doubtful that India will post anywhere near 1000+ runs over two innings. Not at the standard of play seen thus far. Unless all our fast bowlers decide to use the EA Cricket 07 'Slow Ball'.
Umm.... India has had the highest innings total in the series thus far. And sooner than later the luck will turn our way.

I see. They'll be proving their spirit in the game by doing the very thing that was considered to be out of the spirit of the game. Glad you aren't their coach.

If you want to talk about spirit of the game, cheating etc... what does the name Ajay Jadeja mean to India?

Your right Jordox that is interesting. If Tendulkar went against Harbhajan then i say Harbhajan deserved the ban. He's an idiot if he say monkey. If Tendulkar didn't and Harbhajan still copped it then i say India take action cause Harbhajan innocent till he's proven guilty.

If Tendulkar testified against Harbhajan, the team management and the players wouldnt have made this big a fuss about it. Because the respect that Tendulkar has among the players is immense (I dont say he doesnt have team mates who dont adore him, but thats very very less). If Sachin says Harbhajan is guilty, this issue would not have evoked a strong reaction from the team (who are now reportedly staying back in Sydney to decide whether to continue the tour or not and to appeal the ban on Harbhajan).

Haha, they're actually serious? I thought that boycotting the tour was on from people on this forum and I just saw it on the news.

Bunch are people from India need to get a life & move on. It's hilarious because it seems to have effected their lives immensely and there not even apart of the Indian Cricket Squad and they never will be.

Harbhajan would've been useless in Perth anyway.

With 2 billion Indians on planet you will have neary 1 million talking rubbis. including me sometimes :p

If you want to talk about spirit of the game, cheating etc... what does the name Ajay Jadeja mean to India?

What did he do?

Last edited:
I also wanted to mention that we should not all forget that despite the shocking calls from the umpires, India still should have drawn the match at least. Let's not forget about the shocking selectors decisions to play Yuvraj and Jaffer again for this match after their shocking first test. If they both play again in the next test then it's just an absolute farce. Why is Karthik and Sehwag not playing??

But despite all of this they still should have drawn the match at least. How about Laxman and Tendulkar? They should have done better. Dhoni was a fool for shouldering arms when he was going along so well. The only reason i could think of is that the bad umpiring calls demoralised them all and then it felt like everything was consipiring against them to lose, and then they believed it themselves. Dravid and Ganguly were KEY wickets. Had they both received correct decisions then i am sure the match would have been drawn.

I dont think Australia is entirely to blame here. I think they are doing what they normally do - they play hard and lets face it, are not good losers. It has got to be up to the officials to keep order, not the players i think.

YUVRAJ DID WELL IN THE PREVIOUS TOUR AND IN ONE DAYS..SAME CASE WITH JAFFER.

WHY SYMONDS DIDN'T GO WHEN IT WAS A VERY THICK EDGE..CLARKE ALSO DID SAME THING.

If you were an Indian fan, you'd be used to ridiculously stupid selections. No one is more disgusted at Karthik not being picked than me, if they don't pick him for the 3rd Test, I'm going to go nuts.

You being a Karthik fan, will say that. But Karthik's non-selection was due to his failures on flat batting wickets against Pakistan. If you cant score on those, will the selectors expect him to score on far tougher Aussie wickets? The way he kept against Pakistan was also pathetic, which suggested that he had lost his form with the gloves (and bat too).

Sehwag's non-selection was surprising because Jaffer-Dravid combo didnt work at all in Melbourne, and was expected to be seperated for Sydney. I feel Sehwag should now replace Jaffer and should lead India in Perth (if the tour continues which I am not that interested in!). But dont know what the team decides.

south africa didnot win any major tournments even once also..don't even dare to comment on Indian team
remember india is the only team giving competition to australia..check the statistics

What the hell is your problem? I never said a word that way. Jesus, I am sick of these people coming on here and misquoting me. It has happened 3 times today.

It's like:

"I know for a fact Nel wouldn't play for India remember the sledges he had with india, and he is a passionate south african."

"WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT INDIA THEY ARE ATLEAST COMPETITIVE!"

A situation like that has happened three times today, I'm sick of it.

YUVRAJ DID WELL IN THE PREVIOUS TOUR AND IN ONE DAYS..SAME CASE WITH JAFFER.

WHY SYMONDS DIDN'T GO WHEN IT WAS A VERY THICK EDGE..CLARKE ALSO DID SAME THING.

Clarke was uder impression that he had not been given not out by umpire once so it was his turn now.

I see. They'll be proving their spirit in the game by doing the very thing that was considered to be out of the spirit of the game. Glad you aren't their coach.

see you are being so typically stubborn and full of your own opinion. If you had actually read and understood my entire post, you would understand that all this aggravating of the Australian team is only encouraging them to beat you, and to go all out, which includes playing so hard you might hurt the opposition!

please dont be arrogant and try to change the context of my words!

Dale Steyn would murder India.

The fact that India have beaten Australia in Australia will be completely overlooked once Australia clean sweep India 4-0!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread