India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice generalization there.

I believe that Bhajji did say something, it's in the guy's nature and I don't like the guy, but there has been no proof whatsoever.

I am so sure he did say something. But then, like you said, you need some sort of evidence whatsoever.

I'm not the one being arrogant. I just find it funny that you say Australia will react to accusations of not playing in the spirit of the game by taking up bodyline bowling and playing to injure the batsmen. Don't you?

I get what you mean, but I am sure you also know what I mean. P***ing the Australian team is only motivating them to throw everything they have at you. I'm not saying they WILL bowl like that, but it is certainly a possibility that your batsmen may get hurt because of the current feeling of bad-blood between the players. I mean, they are a team. If someone attacks your team, you retaliate as a team, whether on the field or in the press. I am sure you get what I mean and you are enjoying winding me up! :D

Can you name some who said match was fixed. Im sure i didnt read any such post.
We did not call anyone cheat. Umpires have been criticised and the attitude of Aussie fielders have been criticised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan111
Who are you barking at? An fixed win is always a fixed win.

this took me one minute to find, you want more?

Nice generalization there.

I believe that Bhajji did say something, it's in the guy's nature and I don't like the guy, but there has been no proof whatsoever.

They might not release to proof, come one is the ICC going to ban him on hear say? Christ No.

If you keep scoring on Indian fans they are bound to feel you are an Australian. Maybe change your signature to remind everyone who you support from heart.

Scoring Indian fans? I make perfectly valid points for both teams, and I get replies from Indian's completely taking me out of context and insulting me. For example:

Me: "Yeah, I doubt it too, I'm just saying what I saw on TV. I reckon Sachin would not of testified against Harbhajan, he probably just said "I didn't hear anything"'

Some Indian fan: "What? You are calling Sachin a liar? Don't you dare insult an indian hero!"

See what I mean.. I don't deserve anything all this stick I am getting from Indian fans after virtually every single post I make. The reason I may be sounding australian biased to you is because I keep getting my quotes misread from Indian fans. It's annoying me, I'm sorry if I may be biased now, I really am I don't like to be, but I have to say, many of the Indian fans both on here and in real life are annoying me.

Sorry mate :)

FFS, you Aussies are so lucky that you have a great team. I reckon on our current form (after Pak series, we'd have blown away any nation other than the Aussies).

The ODI's will be interesting, because I'm sure Yuvi will come in to the fray properly then, I'm sure Sree would be back as well and with Bhajji in the team, there's going to be a lot of fireworks, not to mention Uthappa likes to murder the Aussie bowlers at times.

Recent history is what is being talked about. India has only recently started winning abroad. We did not had bowlers and batsmen earlier to perform abroad.

India are a quality test team now. But still not quite good enough to outdo the Aussies on a consistent basis. The reason why the Aussies are so good is because of their supreme consistency everywhere, and not because of their record against a particular team.

To be honest, even India have improved a lot in terms of consistency in recent times (in test matches atleast). Trouble is its still no where near the Aussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread