India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
umpires

i wonder if the indians will get these umpires sacked looks they won this test in the icc's office will there celebrations be seen as arrogant or is that only when australia win

but atleast they weren't obviously terrible decisions like the dravid dismissal in the last test

Just when the Aussies thought they were pulling away, The Monk brings them crashing back down. Legendary.

And I agree with what Harsha said - When playing Pathan and Sehwag in the same team, it is like having 4 bowlers and 7 batsmen including the keeper, but on their day, Sehwag can contribute as an extra batsman and Pathan as an extra bowler. Okay, admittedly, he didn't say it in the way, but I know he was thinking it.

It should be other way around. Sehwag extra bowler and Pathan the extra batsmen.

Funny to read an Australian post like this. The line "The reign of Australian cricket must now be over" was a bit too much, I feel. One loss doesnt make you a smaller team than the other.

Like I said, it's quite common for Australian's to be sarcastic. You can't really get emotion from text, I'm sure he's joking.

i wonder if the indians will get these umpires sacked looks they won this test in the icc's office will there celebrations be seen as arrogant or is that only when australia win

I think the umpires had a fairly good game. Although I can list a number of wrong decisions they were all LBW decisions which aren't easy.

Symonds given out is nothing wrong with that. He was having luck right from the start of series and it was time some of the luck deserted him.
Hussey is now playing more like a test match player and he was key today once Ponting was gone. The decision could have gone either way cos at first look it looked like it hit him low on knee roll and looked plumb but only the WACA bounce had something to say. Sachin remember someone.

but atleast they weren't obviously terrible decisions like the dravid dismissal in the last test

I agree that the dravid dismissal and the symonds not out from the last test were extremely bad and far worse then any bad calls australia had got in this test. But having said that hussey and symonds were not out in this test...

yeah hussey i thought was not out. i have my doubts on the symonds dismissal prlly cause i havent seen a good enough replay stupid tv channel grr

For most part of the match Billy's finger has been in his pocket and when its come out its been shocker.

Funny to read an Australian post like this. The line "The reign of Australian cricket must now be over" was a bit too much, I feel. One loss doesnt make you a smaller team than the other.

Do you think I was serious? My goodness! I know India isn't better than Australia. lol! Im actually happy to see us lose. Another couple of records would have been good, but great teams have to learn how to win and lose. It gets a little boring when they win all the time. I kind of wish that Australia had lost the last game too, then it would have to go to a decider to retain the trophy. But all in all, great cricket by India, and a well deserved win. I wish the Australian team knew what it is like to beat the best team in the world, It will be a happy Indian team tonight, celebrations will follow for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread