India in Australia

Who is going to win in Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats great stats....he has got 9 centuries ....in like 5 years.... :-D

217 run lead and only 29 overs left. All Australia can hope to do is bowl India out I think. Unless they wanna play like it's a twenty/20 (which would be fun to see). I have to admit, I really wanna see Gilly come out and belt a few just to close the game off. Go out with a bang. Gilly for opener.

They feel 2-1 is better than 3-1. In my opinion, thats a very bad mindset and I do not support that
Yeah, I agree. As things go, Australia win the series. It was within India's power to change that, so why not try? Do they think they can have the Sydney result overturned or something?

Yeah, I agree. As things go, Australia win the series. It was within India's power to change that, so why not try? Do they think they can have the Sydney result overturned or something?

No, they just feel that a 2-1 result with having denied Australia a victory for two consecutive tests would be an achievement. I dont think anyone can now overturn that Sydney result. Its done and dusted

I think they just want to tease australia....anyhow they have kept all the aussies in the heat for 1.5 days and now...another 1.5 days.. haha...its just irritating them...
anyhow its a clear draw...as soon as sehwag hit a century..it was clear!!

Running out of time to give Gilly a trundle! :(

Last wicket too!

Last edited:
Not good from Kumble. Playing out inconsequential overs when he knows that the target off the remaining overs is out of reach for even a world champion team like Australia. He could gain more critics for doing this (similar to what Dravid got from the Oval test last year).

Anyhow its a draw match...so whats the point whether we bowl or bat right...so lite!!...

Not good from Kumble. Playing out inconsequential overs when he knows that the target off the remaining overs is out of reach for even a world champion team like Australia. He could gain more critics for doing this (similar to what Dravid got from the Oval test last year).

Remember Banglore match. He just never declares on time.

What is Staurt Clark doing with a stump. Maybe he wants stump from the match in which he took 0 wicket :)

Cya Gilly. Farewell. A great wicket keeper batsmen. He will be truly remembered as a great of the game. Goodbye from test cricket.

Well done Gilly on a magnificient career.... All salutes!

Well done India on a hard fought series. Could have made this match more interesting with a sporting declaration, could have played better here and there, but they have given the best competition that Australia have ever got in recent times, and they must be applauded for it.

Hoping for a well charged ODI series, which should be much more fun with all the youngsters and the pace....

Brett Lee man of the series congratulations. That is 2 man of the series trophies for him this summer. Unfortunate that it broke.

No Border or Gavaskar present in presentation cermony. With both gentleman present on ground and trophy being named after them CA could have asked both to come and give away the trophy to Punter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread