India in Sri Lanka 2009 (5 ODIs)

Total Entertainment what a match, India are absolutely the T20 champions!!

R Sharma is really occupying unnecessarily not because of today's' play, OVERRATED highly!!!

200 percent correct. Badri instead of Rohit anyday.

Anway, great win for India.

"The two Pathans
Chewing bubblegams
Making fun
Of the Sri Lankans"- King Cricket
Made this while watching their heroics :D Boy, they sure know how to hit the ball :eek:

I haven't seen much batting of Badrinath but looking his domestic stats he is a run making machine

RS fields well is this the reason for his presence?

want Kaif back in the Indian side!!

fantastic win, congrats india

and i still feel rohit sharma should stay in the team. he is more of a playmaker in the side and we shouldn't expect yuvraj or yusuf sort of an innings from him. when he came today it was very tight situation and even dhoni couldn't do anything. that situation required yuvraj, pathan bro, sehwag sorta players and luckily we got them today just in time :D

I feel Rohit should be used more wisely and team should understand his role, he should be 1st down or 2nd down early in the innings.

Rohit is crap. End of.

He's batted in just about every position apart from the openers slot and epically failed in all.

Also why do you see people who hate Pathan never complaining about Rohit? :confused:

Great win by India !!! Well done Pathan brothers. They shared 3 wicket for 52 runs in 8 overs and made partnership of 59 off 25 deliveries. Really brilliant.

Yusuf is absolute gun. If he had not got 17 off bandara we would have lost by 30 runs.

more often india has used him later in the innings. when he started his career he used to come early , though he failed in few innings then . but he shouldn't have been pushed below, that did him more bad.

he is a very talented player . has a very good technique - the problem is he cannot accelerate quickly initially. and every member here love hitters, if a player is not scoring fast, just get rid of him kinda attitude.

fantastic win, congrats india

and i still feel rohit sharma should stay in the team. he is more of a playmaker in the side and we shouldn't expect yuvraj or yusuf sort of an innings from him. when he came today it was very tight situation and even dhoni couldn't do anything. that situation required yuvraj, pathan bro, sehwag sorta players and luckily we got them today just in time :D

I feel Rohit should be used more wisely and team should understand his role, he should be 1st down or 2nd down early in the innings.

You see, we have given Rohit a number of opportunities, but he has failed to make use of any of them. He averages just 25 in the ODI's after playing 35 games- this is indeed a quite sorry figure. His T-20 average is not bad, but he's just not the player we need in the team right now. We can't send him in no 3 or no 4 either. Those places are booked for Raina and Yuvi in the T-20's and Raina and Sachin (If Gambhir opens) in the ODI's. So right now, no place for him in the first XI be it T-20 or ODI.

Yusuf is absolute gun. If he had not got 17 off bandara we would have lost by 30 runs.

Yusuf is a slogger, ideal no 6 or 7 batsman. Like Sehwag- but if he gets going, Sehwag will look like a baby in front of him.

Badri and Karthik have more fans here (dont know why KKD) and they are both slow compared to other powerhouse Indians

i don't think that Badrinath cant do like that in international cricket as he does in domestic cricket(it is my opinion:D)

I want Kaif to play in the NZ :upray

The timing the Irfan has is just too good !! Thanks whom for the batting of Irfan? who ? Chappal Nah :p it's natural and Pathan Power !!

shu what an awesome 20/20. The Pathan brothers batted outta their skins. I just love to see such awesome batting:happy

Users who are viewing this thread