India in Sri Lanka 2009 (5 ODIs)

Nevermind mate! But don't expect me discuss Football with you. I'll leave that to the others here.

Dunno anything about football. What is it anyway?

Dunno anything about football. What is it anyway?

football.jpg

Fine, just change your avatar now, its too old.

Lol, I forgot about the avatar. It makes all the more sense to have it now though :D. I initially had it because Sehwag didn't make a ton but now, it's there just to rub it in and laugh at how Australia's been doing.

My T-20 XI

1. Sehwag
2. Gambhir
3. Raina
4. Yuvraj
5. Rohit
6. R. Jadeja
7. Dhoni (c) (wk)
8. Pathan
9. Zaheer
10. Ishant
11. Pragyan

Lets bring back Prasad too. He bowls better than balaji.

You know what, Sunil Gavaskar said pointing out Prasad(when cameramen showed Prasad on the screen),

" Here is the man who is MASTER in bowling depth overs! " @Prasad. :p :D

Seriously, a ridiculous comment it was :rolleyes: If I would have been there I would definitely pointed out Sanath and said, " There is the man who can point you out wrong! "

You know what, Sunil Gavaskar said pointing out Prasad(when cameramen showed Prasad on the screen),

Seriously, a ridiculous comment it was :rolleyes: If I would have been there I would definitely pointed out Sanath and said, " There is the man who can point you out wrong! "

I do think there's a reason why Mr. Gavaskar is commentating on TV, while Mr Suren is commentating at PC! No?

mukund_nadkarni added 3 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Thanks for info mate. So that's what is football is it? One big ball between the legs! :p

What a crap start by India.

scion_sid added 3 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Six by Sunny. Hes just warming up.

scion_sid added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Another Six. :eek:
Mumabi Indians will be winning against KKR for sure in IPL.

scion_sid added 4 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

Zaheer showing why Mallya traded him. ;)

scion_sid added 5 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Finally a King saves the day.

scion_sid added 6 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Am i only one watching this. Anyways good pressure by two Royal spinners.

scion_sid added 18 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Fielding is poor than my college team.

scion_sid added 12 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

What can I say about umpiring. Its been Bucknoresque.

Dilshan's gone :happy

Yogy added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Good Post lol

I think something has happened to Irfan Pathan today. Maybe, he's not match-fit enough. In one word he's been "horrible" today- be it bowling, catching or fielding.

Wow!:p
Do Englishmen really despise humor or something?!

Yeah, saluting Hitler. Absolutely effing hilarious. Literally I am sitting here and can barely type as I am laughing so much....... Also, what's up with the Englishmen thing??? You go and show that to an Israeli and see if he laughs

Anyway, must say I have been supporting India in these matches. A) Because I have money on them :p but B) I just don't really like Sri Lanka. They have Murali and Mendis, which is just unfair :p

This could get tight. Silly shot from Raina when we were going so comfortably. Rohit looks out of sorts, as usual.

sohum added 8 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Sri Lanka should take this one now. Spinners were the key.

The two Pathan brothers will come together now. Can they bail India out and take us home?

India are going down in T20's a bit. Their last game was a loss to Australia in Australia. Hope we win this one (in T20, nothing is impossible and we have two allrounders batting here).

Edit: Oh! 4, 6, 6 from Yusuf! Chak De! Come on!

This is very interesting... Sri Lanka leaking runs (5 wides). Come on India! 28 off 18 balls with both Pathans batting.... Very much possible!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread