India in Sri Lanka 2009 (5 ODIs)

rohit sharma shouldnt be in the squad anymore,he is massively over rated,its time get someone like badri in.

Hes from Mumbai so accept him.

Get Pujara or Badrinath in at least I say.

Pujara, Badrinath, Mukund etc. are waiting in the side lines. Its unfair to play Rohit Sharma when these guys are in such good touch.

Forget all its age of Rehane.

Malinga is back for the 20/20. Sri Lanka really missed him and his pace bowling.

Shite Da India!!!! (that's an English take on the Chak De India thing :D)

India on the decline? Dhoni's honeymoon period over? Yuvraj bottles his innings when India really need him? Dhoni fails to lead India home on a good pitch? Gambhir and Sehwag losing their touch? India are nothing without Zaheer and Tendulkar?

Sorry, had to be said :p Don't actually answer those questions, none of them are serious.

That was a very sad attempt at humor/a jab, I can't even consider it one.

btw, 51.

Yes dan, I did notice the white text ;)

Last edited:
Lol. Everytime an Englishman says something, You can just say '51' to them and they will shutup....:p

There's nothing an Englishman can gloat about when it comes to cricket. No WCs, unsuccesful in both forms of the game. Still, talk to us about football. That's what I thought!

English football!:rolleyes:

naziMOS0902_468x196.jpg

1.jpg

I SERIOUSLY don't get your point, especially when you said 'English football' and included a picture of the English football team making a Nazi salute in 1938. Remember that was pre-war and pre-Hitler's atrocities. But if you're insinuating all English footballers are Nazis...

Last edited:
I'm afraid I didn't see the intended humour in that. My bad since it was so blatant...

Users who are viewing this thread